The Hybrid Alien Covenant Fan Film

Started by FantacularTV, Oct 23, 2017, 03:27:01 AM

Author
The Hybrid Alien Covenant Fan Film (Read 893 times)

FantacularTV

Hi everyone, I'm a Youtube content creator. A few months ago Fox Studios was bringing the Alien Covenant David's Lab set to our location for us to shoot. I pitched all three of my ideas and Fox Studios loved them and wanted to shoot one of my pitches.

However I had to shoot it in 5 days. So within those five days I had to expand on the pitch, develop a story that stays true to the Alien franchise, cast and crew it and shoot it in less than 8 hours.

This video is something I came up with.  Of course if I had more time I would have done more.  I will be posting two other comedic Alien Covenant videos to my channel and here.

Prologue: the crew of the Harbinger a mercenary ship has intercepted a distress transmission from the remote planet of Origae-6.

The signal came from a young woman named Eve. Eve has offered a reward to the crew of the Harbinger to gather any information about the mysterious disappearance of the crew of the Covenant.

I'm considering expanding it for a stronger lead in and getting to know the characters and a climax battle ending back in the ship. Let me know what you think. Just remember this was all shot in less then 8 hours and written in less than 5 days. :)

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=zm0RUf6kuy0

SM

SM

Links no good.

Stitch

Stitch

That's a working link.

It was OK. Camera and lighting seemed fine, as did the actors. The facehuggers would have been better if their tails weren't so floppy. For an 8 hour shoot it's pretty good.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed