Snow wolf airsoft pulse rifle - looking for new battery

Started by chainsawsquirrel, Sep 12, 2017, 08:52:16 PM

Author
Snow wolf airsoft pulse rifle - looking for new battery (Read 979 times)

chainsawsquirrel

Anyone else with one of these got any recommendations? like, links etc. I just got one of these, quite impressed with the sturdiness, although the hop up is....well.....it sucks and i'll probs have to change it. Definitely gonna be taking it to airsoft games, i'm a newb when it comes to aegs, been running sniper the whole time I been playing airsoft.

Corporal Hicks

I think a standard AK stick type battery would probably be fine. 8.4v ?

Vark_

Yup I agree, AK / stick type only.

You can find classic 8.4V Ni/Mh AK types, or Li/Po 11.1V in the same size. You just hve to search "AK battery" at any soft air shop online.

Note that a Ni/Mh battery will fit the original charger sold with the rifle, but a Li/Po battery would need its own appropriate charger.

The choice is yours ;)

chainsawsquirrel

cheers guys, lipo 7.4v it is! Btw, has any1 tried an 11v in an unmodified gun? Did the internals last long with it?

Corporal Hicks

I run an 11 on my Evo but that was because it was recommended. Traditionally, you want a 7.2 lipo as a replacement for a 8.4 nimh so you should be perfectly fine with that.

Vark_

It's been 7 years I use a 11.1 LiPo instead of the old 8.4 NiMh on my 2002 Tokyo Marui AUG with its original internals, and it's still good to go (yet, I never fire full auto).
7.4 is fine too, pick the one you want ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed