Alternate take on Alien 3

Started by genocyber, Jun 08, 2017, 02:02:52 AM

Author
Alternate take on Alien 3 (Read 529 times)

genocyber

genocyber

This is just me with a alternate scenario take on the Alien 3 movie of how I would have done it better, since retcons and do overs are a thing in many long running series. I like the dark ideas they had, but would be done in a more dramatic manner.
I would have the movie start the same way Alien 3 did with the ship crashing down on that prison planet due to the presence of a xenomorph on board. What would change from here on out would be the crash itself would pull Ripley, Newt, and Hicks out of hyper sleep. Their sleep pods would shatter open and they'd be injured, with Bishop having to drag them out and save them. Newt would die in the explosion due to them being unable to reach her in time. Bishop would have his body repaired during the events of Aliens and now due to self maintenance during their sleep. They would be taken into the prison for shelter, with Ripley recovering from his injuries with Bishop and Hicks taking up the first act. The xenomorph onboard would have survived, but found its way to Hicks. Ripley would try to save Hicks who would give birth to a queen chestburster. This would turn into a Moby Dick story of Ripley wanting revenge for Hicks and Newt, while not wanting the events of the previous movie to repeat itself. She would spend the movie enraged hunting it down, injuring it, never able to finish it off, while the queen would begin laying eggs in the vents. The big climax of the movie would end with small queen xeno being forced into the molten metal, and weyland coming to rescue them this time looking like the big heroes this time.
After credits scene would be them recovering the encased body of the queen xenomorph from the cooled remains and sending it back to earth for study.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed