User Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: First Look at the Predators! (Updated)  (Read 26493 times)

Predator_Spirit
May 21, 2017, 11:28:26 AM
Reply #300 on: May 21, 2017, 11:28:26 AM
Q
That survey was a misread by the poster. It states 'its body is naturally armored' or something - same thing.

I'll check the survey sheet out monday.

No need to wait, I already went back and looked. It said
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
So like I said, a misread. The creature is unchanged.

In my mind it's a tall and naked looking creature. I hope it looks better on screen. If the hybrid is mostly CGI we may have to wait until the movie to see it.
I definitely don't want any spoiler pictures of the hybrid predator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 11:34:32 AM by Predator_Spirit »

BigDaddyJohn
May 21, 2017, 02:32:51 PM
Reply #301 on: May 21, 2017, 02:32:51 PM
Q
That survey was a misread by the poster. It states 'its body is naturally armored' or something - same thing.

I'll check the survey sheet out monday.

No need to wait, I already went back and looked. It said
So like I said, a misread. The creature is unchanged.

In my mind it's a tall and naked looking creature. I hope it looks better on screen. If the hybrid is mostly CGI we may have to wait until the movie to see it.
I definitely don't want any spoiler pictures of the hybrid predator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is he really that naked though ? If he's wielding pieces of equipment like a cannon and wristblades, he can't be THAT naked, can he ?

ace3g
May 22, 2017, 04:31:36 AM
Reply #303 on: May 22, 2017, 04:31:36 AM
Q
A little bit larger version of previously posted image.

JokersWarPig
May 22, 2017, 08:34:10 PM
Reply #305 on: May 22, 2017, 08:34:10 PM
Q
I do really dig the mask, and the armor style, but I'm just not sold on the multi-cam

Mr.big
Jun 02, 2017, 04:49:22 PM
Reply #307 on: Jun 02, 2017, 04:49:22 PM
Q
Big fan of the predator I hope this  B a  -good movie because Dutch will be missing and I hope you all do a good job special the guys  who playing the predator, Kevin Peter Hall played the predator and you got to represent him so please play that part we all will be watching.

Omegamorph
Jun 02, 2017, 07:07:00 PM
Reply #308 on: Jun 02, 2017, 07:07:00 PM
Q
I can almost see how this whole thing went...

SHANE: "I want to get back to the roots of what made PREDATOR such a bad-ass movie guys!"
EVERYBODY: "Hell yeah!  Shane Black man, he gets it!  He was in the first Predator movie!"
SHANE: "That's right, I'm going to make the best Predator movie since the first one. It's gonna be AWESOME!"
EVERYBODY: "That's right man, Shane Black...doing a righteous Predator sequel...FINALLY!"
SHANE: "Yep, you know it.  Now, I'm gonna want lots of Predators in this...helping humans."
EVERYBODY: "Uh...YEAH!  Shane Black...gettin' his Predator groove on!"
SHANE: "S'right! I'm gonna need a kid too. Make him "special" so he can decode Predator languages and stuff...because...you know...kids."
EVERYBODY: "Shane...Black...gonna' do Predator...right...yeah."
SHANE: "Yessir...I'm also gonna need that chick from Attack Of The Show...because, you know...boobs."
EVERYBODY: "Ummm....Shane Black...Predator?"
SHANE: "Then, I want mutant Predators...lots of 'em."
EVERYBODY: "Sha...huh?"
SHANE: "Yeah, mutant Preds...I'm thinking Spider Preds!"
EVERYBODY: "Wait...what?"
SHANE: "Predator driving tanks...bad ass!"
EVERYBODY: "......."
ARNOLD: "I'm out...I won't be back."

perfect post

Master
Jun 02, 2017, 07:32:56 PM
Reply #309 on: Jun 02, 2017, 07:32:56 PM
Q

SHANE: "I want to get back to the roots of what made PREDATOR such a bad-ass movie guys!"
EVERYBODY: "Hell yeah!  Shane Black man, he gets it!  He was in the first Predator movie!"
SHANE: "That's right, I'm going to make the best Predator movie since the first one. It's gonna be AWESOME!"
EVERYBODY: "That's right man, Shane Black...doing a righteous Predator sequel...FINALLY!"
SHANE: "Yep, you know it.  Now, I'm gonna want lots of Predators in this...helping humans."
SHANE: "S'right! I'm gonna need a kid too. Make him "special" so he can decode Predator languages and stuff...because...you know...kids."
SHANE: "Yessir...I'm also gonna need that chick from Attack Of The Show...because, you know...boobs."

perfect post
Agreed, Sabers nailed it.

D88M
Jun 03, 2017, 09:47:35 AM
Reply #310 on: Jun 03, 2017, 09:47:35 AM
Q

perfect post

Lmao, i fear this is gonna be like Prometheus/Covenant and see all kind of weird and new sh!t added to the mythology that is gonna make us pull our hair out LoL

bobcunk
Jun 03, 2017, 05:56:05 PM
Reply #311 on: Jun 03, 2017, 05:56:05 PM
Q

perfect post

Lmao, i fear this is gonna be like Prometheus/Covenant and see all kind of weird and new sh!t added to the mythology that is gonna make us pull our hair out LoL
The difference is that they have already established a bigger universe with lots of aliens things.

D88M
Jun 03, 2017, 08:20:12 PM
Reply #312 on: Jun 03, 2017, 08:20:12 PM
Q

perfect post

The difference is that they have already established a bigger universe with lots of aliens things.

I fear for this movie, i have the feeling that is gonna be great and we all gonna love it, or is gonna be terrible in terms of lore and stuff, and we all gonna hate it, or is gonna be very polarizing, i really hope is just good but huuh... Predators alongside humans? in tanks? wtf

Denton Smalls
Jun 05, 2017, 10:33:31 PM
Reply #313 on: Jun 05, 2017, 10:33:31 PM
Q
I have faith in it. Shane Black has an excellent track record as a director and writer imo. I didn't love The Nice Guys as a whole but I liked the character development and interactions he specializes in, just as he did with Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Lethal Weapon, etc.

Plus with him having spent so much time on the original Predator set with Jim & John Thomas, Joel Silver and John McTiernan, I can't think of a better person to take the reins.

It also bodes well that the original film's creative team thought so highly of him that they wanted him to do some rewrites.

Ushella
Jun 10, 2017, 01:05:55 PM
Reply #314 on: Jun 10, 2017, 01:05:55 PM
Q
When the hunter becomes the hunted......

.....wait sorry, wrong jungle hunter

Facebook Twitter Instagram Steam RSS Feed