Prequel sequel ideas for Covenant

Started by hollypops, May 12, 2017, 07:40:52 AM

Author
Prequel sequel ideas for Covenant (Read 293 times)

hollypops

hollypops

Saw it last night thought it was fantastic
I'm now chomping at the bit to find out what happens next, just  like the end of Prometheus.
So lets have the theories guys........
What happens next.
I'll start it off-

Spoiler
David heads of with his new store of raw materials
Develops a method of introducing synthetic cell stucture giving rise to classic biomech xeno and classic chest burster
encounters another engineer planet although this time possibly together with an actually jockey race
-attempts to carry out the same nuking of the planet again, only this time using the xenos he has created- As prophecy art work of poster xenos attacking engineers portrays (as the mural in Prometheus foretold the birth of Davids first xeno in Covenant)
Plan back fires at some point finds he's bitten off more than he can chew( possibly due to the real jocky reveal)
David exhausts his xeno supples
Steals ship to head back to lv223 to collect more black goo along with his embro collection  to restock (possible with the intention of earth being the next stop)
Either he is perused and shot down or one his newly created biomech enhanced lifeforms turn on him and he is infected.
Ends on lv425
So perhaps the engineers were not leaving to destroy us but actually warn or save us as they had been given a prophecy
[close]
you guys can pick holes in the theory as my head is scrambled trying to put the peices together!

Also a good chance that Ridley could shoot the 2 movies back to back to save production costs if he feels the need for 2 movies to close the loop

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed