Arnold talks about The Predator

Started by The Wolverine Predator, Apr 05, 2017, 09:50:01 PM

Author
Arnold talks about The Predator (Read 72,986 times)

von

von

Quote from: The Wolverine Predator on Apr 11, 2017, 02:44:14 PM
Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Apr 11, 2017, 01:53:31 PM
Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Apr 11, 2017, 07:02:57 AM
I honesty think if he was co-lead with Boyd or had a significant role, it would help the picture, because Arnold in another Predator is novel. We've been deluged with him in the Terminators but this would be fresh after 30 years of no appearances.

There's always hope he'll be in the next one.

Don't expect a sequel after the incoming flop.
Thanks for the positive input...🤦🏻‍♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He still visits these pages every day. Don't you admire his dedication to making all of us and newcomers know how this movie already sucks??

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: von on Apr 11, 2017, 03:04:26 PM
Quote from: The Wolverine Predator on Apr 11, 2017, 02:44:14 PM
Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Apr 11, 2017, 01:53:31 PM
Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Apr 11, 2017, 07:02:57 AM
I honesty think if he was co-lead with Boyd or had a significant role, it would help the picture, because Arnold in another Predator is novel. We've been deluged with him in the Terminators but this would be fresh after 30 years of no appearances.

There's always hope he'll be in the next one.

Don't expect a sequel after the incoming flop.
Thanks for the positive input...🤦🏻‍♂️

He still visits these pages every day. Don't you admire his dedication to making all of us and newcomers know how this movie already sucks??
Yes, I just don't get it if you think it's gonna suck then why hangout on this forum?

BishopShouldGo

Throw him on ignore. It's as if he ain't even there. 8)

von

von

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Apr 11, 2017, 03:11:59 PM
Throw him on ignore. It's as if he ain't even there. 8)

Already did that, but usually just out of fun I'd pray and click to see if it's positive or even neutral in nature lol

BishopShouldGo

Don't even do that. 8)

overthere

I think Arnold declining the movie is a sign that it's a good movie. Arnold cannot recognize a good sequel to save his life, except Terminator 2.

BishopShouldGo

It's pretty obvious he declined because of the meager size of his role. He said he'd join if they made the role more significant.

Predator_Spirit

Arnold said he didn't like the script.

echobbase79

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Apr 11, 2017, 08:09:17 PM
Arnold said he didn't like the script.

I'm confused about this. Is he referring to the whole script? Or just the parts where he was going to be involved?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

He didn't really say clearly, but I took his comments to be directed at the part rather than the script as a whole.

Cereal Killer

I think it was due to the small part. Said he didn't like the script but he agreed to do that awful meerkat TV ad here in the uk.

Predator_Spirit

He said he didn't like the script then he said the script needs rewrites
and a beefed up role for Dutch if they want to have a chance to get him.

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Apr 11, 2017, 08:36:52 PM
Re-Read it

My all-time favorite film of yours is Predator, and Shane Black is now rebooting the franchise with The Predator. Are you involved with it in any way?
They asked me, and I read it, and I didn't like it — whatever they offered. So I'm not going to do that, no. Except if there's a chance that they rewrite it, or make it a more significant role. But the way it is now, no, I won't do that.

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: The Wolverine Predator on Apr 11, 2017, 09:09:30 PM
Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Apr 11, 2017, 08:36:52 PM
Re-Read it

They asked me, and I read it, and I didn't like it — whatever they offered. So I'm not going to do that, no. Except if there's a chance that they rewrite it, or make it a more significant role. But the way it is now, no, I won't do that.

That's what I 've written, re-read it.

Stealth_Hunter

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Apr 11, 2017, 04:02:33 PM
It's pretty obvious he declined because of the meager size of his role. He said he'd join if they made the role more significant.

Agreed, it's pretty obvious. He just wants more to do and you can't blame him but at the same time it's all good either way.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed