Is the Black Goo a Nano-technological or a Biological Weapon? And purpose?

Started by Alien Runner, Mar 21, 2017, 09:24:20 AM

Author
Is the Black Goo a Nano-technological or a Biological Weapon? And purpose? (Read 711 times)

Alien Runner

I have this feeling that the Black Goo is composed of a bunch of nano-robots. Its not biological.

I also think that the purpose of the black goo is to turn its victims into Alien embryo carriers.

Examples:

Black goo infects worm and it turns into a Hammerpede (It was originally designed to look like a facehugger). The Hammerpede went into the biologists mouth when it slipped into his suit most likely to lay an Alien egg.

Black goo infects plants and it produces embryo spores to produce Neomorphs.

Black goo infects Shaw's BF's sperm and it turns into a Trilobite which lays an egg into the Engineer.

I believe Fifield is an Embryo carrier. If he wasn't stopped, he would've impregnated one of the crew members.

whiterabbit

Probably is. Although I think it is biological in nature rather than an inorganic thing.

Darkblade 25

Most likely a weapon because it is toxic to humans but it could be used for suicide for the engineers because it can kill them as well.

The Cruentus

Fifield was just aggressively killing folk, not impregnating them.

The black goo is simply used for terraforming while at the same time dealing with local flora and fauna.

As for what it is made up of....who knows. maybe its both. Engineers seem to like having biomechanical features in their culture.

Alien Runner

Quote from: The Cruentus on Apr 28, 2017, 01:23:09 PM

The black goo is simply used for terraforming while at the same time dealing with local flora and fauna.

As for what it is made up of....who knows. maybe its both. Engineers seem to like having biomechanical features in their culture.

No. Fifield had an egg in him. U saw that in the A:C trailers when the black goo went into the dude's ear. Same thing happens with Fifield if he didn't die. A xeno will burst out of him.

The Cruentus

Quote from: Alien Runner on May 05, 2017, 07:21:53 AM
Quote from: The Cruentus on Apr 28, 2017, 01:23:09 PM

No. Fifield had an egg in him. U saw that in the A:C trailers when the black goo went into the dude's ear. Same thing happens with Fifield if he didn't die. A xeno will burst out of him.

yeah...no, just no.  :P The spore that went into the guy's ear was not black goo, it was just something that was merely mutated/created from the stuff. So no Fifield had no egg in him, his infection was completely different.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed