LIVE ACTION PREDATOR RAP VIDEO (NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE!!)

Started by Shinobi Wan Kenobi, Mar 02, 2017, 03:11:32 AM

Author
LIVE ACTION PREDATOR RAP VIDEO (NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE!!) (Read 3,355 times)

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Get ready for my upcoming hip hop video "City Hunters", the Predator Rap anthem feat myself "Crux Mottolo" from Montreal, and Wu Tang affiliate "Pin Wu" from  from NYC,  produced by "TonyTone" from Germany. The music video will feature shots of Wolf, Celtic, Scar and Pussy Face with action packed lyrics and East Coast boom bap beats Blasting through the speakers this spring. Stay Tuned!!!!!

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Check out the teaser trailer for the video featuring perhaps the single greatest quote from all of the Predator movies.

Capfan85

Looking forward to hearing and seeing it, can't wait.  Shinobi is a hardcore predator fan and rapper, I think people here on AvPGalaxy should support him in blowing up Shane Black's twitter to get him on soundtrack of The Predator.

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

THE PREDATOR HIP HOP VIDEO IS DROPPING SOON!!!

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

PEACE TO THE YAUTJA NATION
Message me for The FINALVIDEO
CITY HUNTERS /_\

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

CHECK IT OUT!!!
CITY HUNTERS!!!
THE OFFICIAL PREDATOR RAP VIDEO!!!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WUI7E-n0u40

Darkblade 25

I don't listen to rap but that was awesome and I like the beat.

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Quote from: Darkblade 25 on Sep 24, 2017, 10:00:49 PM
I don't listen to rap but that was awesome and I like the beat.

Thank you very much Darkblade!!! That really means alot!!! Glad you liked the beat. It was done by Germany's Tony Tone.

Corporal Hicks

Rap's not really my thing either but I watched/listened and enjoyed. You guys clearly put work into it and you can see the Predator love.  :)

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 28, 2017, 05:07:49 PM
Rap's not really my thing either but I watched/listened and enjoyed. You guys clearly put work into it and you can see the Predator love.  :)

Thanks a lot Hicks!!!

Glad you enjoyed it!!!

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Watch  "CITY HUNTERS"
The PREDATOR RAP VIDEO

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed