High quality alien suits here..

Started by auldeffects, Feb 28, 2017, 11:11:55 AM

Author
High quality alien suits here.. (Read 1,427 times)

auldeffects

Nyarlathotep

It looks very nice judging by the picture that I saw, but it is definitely out of my price range.

auldeffects

Yeah, it's definitely a bit pricey compared to the other kits out there. But this has crisp, sharp detail, the full giger look and has all of the fasteners and wearability issues worked out already.

The paint job is something I spent a lot of time using reference of the original suit personally airbrushed by giger himself.

If nothing else, I hope its something cool to look at as fan art, making an alien costume was something I was trying to accomplish since 2004.

Http://facebook.com/auldeffects

Sent from my LGMS659 using Tapatalk

Rabbit2100

Auldeffrcts your suits are amazing! I've followed you on social media for awhile and your build thread on the rpf! Very good stuff man. I've always wondered would you ever sell raw pieces? I.e the neck and chest pieces?

Stanton

Stanton

WoW, that's soemthing to consider buying.

auldeffects

In case anyone wanted to see uodates

Facebook.com/auldeffects

You can see ive been sculpting a dog alien head to produce in latex as a wearable head.

Killveous

Killveous

Do you do any work with animatronics? From what I saw on Facebook on my phone your work is amazing and so crisply detailed. you have your molds for your heads and suits right- So here is hoping you can make more in future when I have finished sorting out this house haha x

auldeffects

Thank you for the compliment on the molds and such. Getting the creature correct has always been an obsession. Of course there are concessions made to be proportionate to a normal sized human being.

Animatronics are something i would love to get into. But the programming of arduinos and servos is something i have to get into from svratch. Ive sold a few suits to people who have installed animatronics themselves.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed