Engineers of predators (Devils)

Started by Nelostic, Sep 03, 2016, 09:30:22 PM

Author
Engineers of predators (Devils) (Read 3,907 times)

Nelostic

Nelostic

Engineer of human this is gods
engineer of predator this is devils
my design

what do you all  think about this ?

SpreadEagleBeagle

Cool facial design, kind of reminds me of the monster in Stranger Things  mixed with something Dead Space. Personally I think it looks more like something affected by the Black Goo (Accelerant) rather than the Predator equivalent of an Engineer.

Nelostic

Nelostic

:) how to look like a predator-engineer?
we have to invent it !
:laugh:

Kaltes

Kaltes

Cool design, though I'm not a fan of the concept of Predators being "engineered" by anyone.

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: Kaltes on Sep 04, 2016, 05:13:07 PM
Cool design, though I'm not a fan of the concept of Predators being "engineered" by anyone.

Well, human and Predators have pretty much identically shaped hands and bodies, which are both very similar to the bodies and five-fingered plus thumb primate hands of the Engineers. It's kind of suspicious.

The Alien Predator

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Sep 04, 2016, 09:27:18 PM

Well, human and Predators have pretty much identically shaped hands and bodies, which are both very similar to the bodies and five-fingered plus thumb primate hands of the Engineers. It's kind of suspicious.

That's what I've been thinking as well haha, not to mention the feet, while not identical, they're very similar in the sense they walk on their heels like us. Plus their abs and six packs sort of look like ours. Also the very forward facing eyes (I know many Earth predators have forward facing eyes to help with binocular vision, but still, it adds to the similarities.)

Plus their dreads are positioned similarly to human hair, also the tiny dreads on their chest and bodies like the hairs on our bodies etc.

There's tons of similarities that this alien has to us that are a bit too suspicious and convenient. Convergent evolution is one thing but damn, it's not THAT coincidental is it?

The original Van Damme Predator would be more plausible as a creature that could've evolved on its own. But this one has a huge chance of having been engineered just like us. Not saying it did, just that it's a huge possibility.

Nostromo

Nostromo

Their heads/mouths look like those zombies introduced in later resident evil movies & games and their legs look like the ones the aliens had in that Charlie Sheen The Arrival sci-fi movie. Not too sure about this idea,

Nelostic

Nelostic

legs of demons

SpreadEagleBeagle

Btw shouldn't this be in the Fan section of the forums? Kind of feels like it belongs there, like in the Fan Art sub-forum.

Nelostic

Nelostic

new legs
predator legs

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/ZDzrm
that's better ?
Show your version of engineer of predators
please

Nostromo

Nostromo

;D

Corporal Hicks

Ha! I will always get a kick out of seeing that picture.  :laugh:

Kaltes

Kaltes

That's actually kinda cool. XD

Bughunter S. Thomson

To be fair, I think Predators are the most likely of all to be 'engineered' It seems like they have had tech surgically implanted. I'm not talking in the mystic sense of a higher power being that started life from a cellular level, but perhaps Yautja ancestors have dabbled in genetic engineering to produce the ultimate hunter. One thing I've always wondered when seeing how the Predator actually sees - How do they create such complex technology when they have eyesight and claws like that?

Maybe the Yautja race of old were the thinkers, and it was them who created all the tech, and it was them who started experimenting with genetics and biotech to build the pumped elite hunters we see now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed