Operation: Aliens!

Started by XenoZipper, Mar 29, 2016, 05:17:12 AM

Author
Operation: Aliens! (Read 1,776 times)

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

I 100% believe the series is in dire need of expanding out to animated series. Maybe not in this fashion, targeted to young kids, but for older fans. They could do all the good comic series and branch out into original stuff as well.

XenoZipper

XenoZipper

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Apr 10, 2016, 12:02:25 AM
I 100% believe the series is in dire need of expanding out to animated series. Maybe not in this fashion, targeted to young kids, but for older fans. They could do all the good comic series and branch out into original stuff as well.

Now we're talking! Yes a much more adult animated film could have great potential especially if they're adaptions from comic stories. I can just imagine it now...

Everlasting Undead

Everlasting Undead

I was about 12 when these came out. I'm now 36. I would still watch the cartoon. It would act as an awesome "gateway" to introduce it to a younger generation.

A group of unknown marines... Everyone's fair game. Aw, man, this would be awesome to watch with my daughter. She's 7 now, but she's going to have to sit and watch them with me one day...

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: XenoZipper on Apr 10, 2016, 02:52:03 AM
Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Apr 10, 2016, 12:02:25 AM

Now we're talking! Yes a much more adult animated film could have great potential especially if they're adaptions from comic stories. I can just imagine it now...
I heard a rumor about Jurassic World possibly getting an animated series of some sort. Heck, if they want to do a Jurassic Park spinoff cartoon, why not Aliens? I would love to see Aliens, or Predator for that matter, animated in the style of Samurai Jack (just because I think the style is cool)

426Buddy

426Buddy

So bummed out! I found my operation aliens puzzle in my parents basement. I took it home and put it together only to find out 1 piece is missing lol.  :P

windebieste

windebieste

There can only be one response to this...

-Windebieste.

XenoZipper

XenoZipper

Awww man that sucks to hear about your puzzle!! I've been trying to get my hands on those for years to no avail.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Thats always a pain when one piece is missing

426Buddy

426Buddy

Its too bad, oh well what can I do?

Should have taken better care if my stuff I guess.

I did a quick search online just to find an incomplete set and got nothing.

Machiko Naguchi

Machiko Naguchi

Boo that stinks  >:(  Maybe if you buy the other incomplete one it will have the missing piece you need?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed