Horizon Zero Dawn

Started by MoonerSK, Jun 16, 2015, 08:37:23 AM

Author
Horizon Zero Dawn (Read 2,235 times)

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

The Runner

The Runner

Can't believe no one has commented on this so far!

Anyways....I'm loving the concept of this. So are all the robotic creatures connected to a hive mind or something?

Sabby

Sabby

I doubt it, nothing really indicated that. Game does look great though. What's not to love about a smoother Monster Hunter with robot dinosaurs?

Darkness

Darkness

Delayed until February next year now but they released a cool new trailer:

Darkness

Darkness

It's finally out. Anybody got it? I should be getting a PS4 Pro and this game next week.

Sabby

Sabby

I wish. Waiting on a possible PC version.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Sabby on Mar 04, 2017, 01:56:51 AM
I wish. Waiting on a possible PC version.

There's an equal probability of Horizon coming to PC as there is Bloodborne.

Absolutely none.

Darkness

Darkness

Well, I finally finished it now. Cracking game. I thought the story missions could have been a bit longer as well as more Tallnecks to climb but I loved all the machines and every battle was just exhilarating.

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

Quote from: Darkness on Apr 22, 2017, 06:20:36 AM
Well, I finally finished it now. Cracking game. I thought the story missions could have been a bit longer as well as more Tallnecks to climb but I loved all the machines and every battle was just exhilarating.

I'm about 1/3 in. The game is amazing so far and the setting as well as the story really intruiging. Is the ending of Aloy's Story satisfying or is it one of those redundant cliffhanger things just setting up for a sequel?

Darkness

Darkness

It wraps up the current story but with the potential for something else. Hell, with a game like this, you could do anything in a sequel. They're supposed to be working on some DLC.

N-Shifter

N-Shifter

Just recently started playing this game, only about level 11 but it's fantastic so far, really don't know where the story is going to end up and I love that about it.

Predboy

Predboy

Been playing this game for a few days now. I just arrived to that big city in the desert. Game is good but I wish it was more harder since the fights seem way too easy for me. All you have to do is just keep rolling and you're basically untouchable.

Darkness

Darkness

Depends what creatures you come across. You can quickly become overwhelmed if you have a bunch of them attacking at the same time. And wait until you come across the Thunderjaw.

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

So love this game!

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: Darkness on Jun 30, 2017, 06:30:30 PM
Depends what creatures you come across. You can quickly become overwhelmed if you have a bunch of them attacking at the same time. And wait until you come across the Thunderjaw.

Yeah about the thunderjaw, I got roasted pretty fast when I fought my first one. lol When I finally killed it I took a picture to remember the moment. Now the redmaw on the other hand oh boy. I also remember running into a fight with a lone glint hawk, only to find out it was a storm bird. The result of that fight wasn't pretty.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed