Has AvPR improved wih age?

Started by Perfect-Organism, Mar 25, 2015, 03:59:06 PM

Author
Has AvPR improved wih age? (Read 82,048 times)

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

I would be interested in seeing a well edited version of the film, with significantly more lighting.

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Got the Blu Ray two-pack the other day, time to see how bad this looks in hi def!  :laugh:

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

Improved? No.
I STILL LOVE IT JUST AS MUCH AS WHEN IT WAS FIRST RELEASED  <3 <3 <3

I still have the special edition dvd with the embossed Chet cover. Love it.

I love the beautiful designs of the Aliens, Predalien, and Wolf. Mainly the aliens, they are some of my favorites.

Lots of love.

L O V E

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Once again I must thank SiL for his amazing "walkthrough" of the original Shane Salerno draft. Still makes me laugh.

I was actually re-reading it, and one thing that I found sad is... Yeah the strause brothers really did make some improvements. One area they seemed to really weaken though was the treatment of the aliens. The fights in the script come off as far more brutal and meaningful.

If they had kept the crash more mysterious (Not showing the events that transpired aboard for one.) And had only four aliens to really cause all the chaos, having Wolf track and hunt down the aliens with diminishing results (Taking more injuries, each fight getting more brutal and desperate. Maybe having a big fight where he's being dogged and stalked by two aliens at once...) I think the film would have been much better in the AVP arena. Alas, we needed to have ten thousand aliens and a "badass" "unstoppable" Predator.

Quote from: SizzyBubbles on Dec 29, 2017, 06:29:33 AM
Improved? No.
I STILL LOVE IT JUST AS MUCH AS WHEN IT WAS FIRST RELEASED  <3 <3 <3

http://img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/1467/30/1467300907188.png

I still have the special edition dvd with the embossed Chet cover. Love it.

I love the beautiful designs of the Aliens, Predalien, and Wolf. Mainly the aliens, they are some of my favorites.

Lots of love.

L O V E

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed