What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 587,849 times)

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Missed a call with a good friend today. We rescheduled but I still feel kinda bummed out.

Oh yeah and opening Tumblr in public on to have straight up p*rn pop up. Which reminded me why I don't use it in public. >_>

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I have a painful growth on my back close to my spine.  It could be just a cyst or a malignant tumor.  I won't know until I can see my doctor and probably get a shitload of tests.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

That's not good. Wishing you all the best.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

New pay scale didn't get sorted because HR sucks. Gotta wait until next month. On the bright side, bigger pay next time.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

The dreaded raking of the walnut trees begins. So many walnuts.  >:(

AliceApocalypse

The company I work for is having layoffs, so the top level white collars have this new "crap on your coworker" policy where we are supposed to blind copy them in email transmissions with people who might have issues with something. Not cool. I wonder how long it will take them to figure out that I'm not doing it, ever.   :-X

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Local Trouble on Sep 22, 2017, 07:31:24 PM
I have a painful growth on my back close to my spine.  It could be just a cyst or a malignant tumor.  I won't know until I can see my doctor and probably get a shitload of tests.

Turns out, this is what I have so I'm going to get it surgically removed.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Oct 06, 2017, 07:11:21 PM
The company I work for is having layoffs, so the top level white collars have this new "crap on your coworker" policy where we are supposed to blind copy them in email transmissions with people who might have issues with something. Not cool. I wonder how long it will take them to figure out that I'm not doing it, ever.   :-X

I hate that kind of mentality. Nothing makes me work slower than CCing a manager in on emails to expedite the job.

Quote from: Local Trouble on Oct 06, 2017, 10:33:22 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Sep 22, 2017, 07:31:24 PM

Turns out, this is what I have so I'm going to get it surgically removed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ViaFhsxyIY

Glad it's benign, mate.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

My grandmother passed away in her sleep this weekend. Took us all by surprise. Everybody's devastated, and I'm having trouble truly comprehending what happened. But we're holding it together and remembering her fondly.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Im so sorry to hear than. I know how tough it is, but least you are all together

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Deadmeat on Oct 16, 2017, 10:44:32 AM
My grandmother passed away in her sleep this weekend. Took us all by surprise. Everybody's devastated, and I'm having trouble truly comprehending what happened. But we're holding it together and remembering her fondly.

Sorry to hear man.  :(

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Thanks, guys. :)

I mean I'm holding it together, but it's my parents, especially my dad, who are taking it the hardest. Oddly enough, we've actually become somewhat closer together since then, and I'm happy that of all the directions our relationships might have taken we ended up on this one.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Back to work today.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

My phone won't charge past 92% since the update yesterday, and I can't find my DVD copy of The 'Burbs.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Accidentally clicked the wrong button on something at work...

Sorted it fortunately but was panic inducing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed