What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 587,948 times)

PVTDukeMorrison

Currently lying in a hospital bed. Apparently during a run with my unit yesterday I collapsed, and when I came to I became extremely aggressive. I don't remember any of it.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I'm guessing gamma rays were involved. But seriously, hope you're ok.

PVTDukeMorrison

So I got discharged and they finally filled me in on what happened while I was blacked out. Apparently I was having some really bad hallucinations, and when the EMT's tried getting me onto the stretcher I tried fighting them. Apparently I clocked one right in the jaw.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Sep 18, 2016, 04:51:59 PM
So I got discharged and they finally filled me in on what happened while I was blacked out. Apparently I was having some really bad hallucinations, and when the EMT's tried getting me onto the stretcher I tried fighting them. Apparently I clocked one right in the jaw.
Serious.Can u reapply

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

I think he meant discharged from the hospital.

PVTDukeMorrison

Discharged from hospital, they want me to see a neurologist in case it was a seizure, but I have no history of seizures anywhere in my family.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Sep 18, 2016, 08:49:48 PM
I think he meant discharged from the hospital.
O

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

My eyes started playing me up again. Pain in the ass, means i cant wear my contacts

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Sep 18, 2016, 09:02:56 PM
Discharged from hospital, they want me to see a neurologist in case it was a seizure, but I have no history of seizures anywhere in my family.

Oh man. That sounds like quite an episode. Hope they get down to the cause of it.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So freaking tired today.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Coming back with a cold or flu or something. Sore throat, blocked nose, sneezing.   :'(

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

My grandad has managed to balls things up. He's in hospital atm for carpul tunnel surgery and they told him ages ago that on a certain date he had to stop taking his blood thinners, so that when he came in, his blood would be right for when they did it.

Well the hospital had to cancel the operation twice this week and my grandad was saying to my mum that it was because there was a problem with the surgeon. She found out today that that wasnt the case. Turns out his blood was too thin because he hadnt stopped taking the thinners. So shes stranded in a sense because she doesnt know when the Op is and when he's coming out of hospital. So atm she wont be able to make it for my birthday meal tonight

f**k sake Grandad

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

^ Doctor knows best...

Just read that golfing legend Arnold Palmer passed away. Then yesterday, the sudden news of Miami Marlins ace pitcher Jose Fernandez passed away in a tragic boating accident. 2016 continues to be one of, if not the, worst year ever.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

I say we should gather so heavy artillery and truly f*** over 2016

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Sep 26, 2016, 11:22:46 AM
I say we should gather so heavy artillery and truly f*** over 2016
i say we nuke it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed