What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 587,989 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Paramount's fanfilm guidelines pretty much killing the decent Star Trek fan productions...  >:(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I am so pissed off at this.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

So I recorded an epic three hour podcast episode that included one of the actual screenwriters... and the damn recorder f**ked me over and it's all lost. I now have to see if we can reconvene next week.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

That sucks serious balls. Losing irreplaceable work like that is majorly shit, you have my condolences.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Man thats a F****r. Hope you are able to reconvene

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

On the bright side, I don't have to cut out a rambling tangent about Exorcist 2 and 3 now. :laugh:

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Finding out that fifteen co-workers have filed for two weeks notice, and that two managers have left the Toys R Us which I work at... I'm beginning to wonder if I too should make my move if a lot of co-workers and two managers have left. This means I have to go through boxes to find my work information.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Is the store shutting down or something?

Having very little fuel and money made me unhappy today.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jun 27, 2016, 11:14:12 PM
Is the store shutting down or something?

No but the fact that management is changing, and seemingly not for the better is something which a lot of employees at my store aren't really enthusiastic about.

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1949966329/a-permanent-home-for-kurt-vonneguts-legacy?ref=category_popular

This might not make it, I feel bad since even if I'm not familiar with this author not being able to find a place to store your life's work is kind of sad.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 27, 2016, 02:14:25 AM
So I recorded an epic three hour podcast episode that included one of the actual screenwriters... and the damn recorder f**ked me over and it's all lost. http://www.ohmb.net/images/smilies/honor.gif I now have to see if we can reconvene next week.

Can't say I've lost a three hour recording before but been there! Horrid. It's why RidgeTop and I both record now. Saved us a few times.

So my workmate got into the Battlefield 1 Alpha. But no invite for me.  :'(

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Forgot to mention it, but last weekend I was at a house party and a mate knocked my iPhone into a sink full of water. Took it to Carphone Warehouse and they told me it's still under warranty, but guess what? Water damage isn't covered. They now want £270 for an upgrade, or I have to try and get it repaired somewhere else.

They did at least give me a loan phone in the mean time... The single most hopeless pace of shit I've ever tried to use. It's the smartphone equivalent of that loaner car they give Jim Carrey in The Mask.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Well that sucks balls...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Barely slept last night. And back to work and the real world today. Felt like I never went away.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Had a similar experience a couple days ago. Felt like my legs were slowly sliding over the bed, but in the end I still managed to get a decent sleep.

Now I'm pretty pissed off I didn't buy Metro 2033 Redux at the Steam sale. It's just 5 € now but when the sale's over it'll be a f**king 20 € !  >:(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed