What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 584,180 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Found a Collectibles shop hidden away in Wantage, Its small but has some fantastic stuff, from rare and signed comics, to classic games systems that work, to toys, to autographs to old boardgames.

Its awesome :)

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 18, 2017, 03:21:07 PM
Found a Collectibles shop hidden away in Wantage, Its small but has some fantastic stuff, from rare and signed comics, to classic games systems that work, to toys, to autographs to old boardgames.

I love it when that happens I remover going to a shop like that and Looking at all the ramones vinyl

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Feb 18, 2017, 09:31:19 PM

I love it when that happens I remover going to a shop like that and Looking at all the ramones vinyl

Nice one. I'd love to find that shop as well

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 18, 2017, 09:47:23 PM

There must be some in ur area (bloody Samsung autocorrect)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Feb 19, 2017, 12:24:22 AM

Yeah there is a Vinyl shop near me, its pretty small, but its good :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

2 days off starting tomorrow!!!  ;D

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 20, 2017, 04:25:08 PM2 days off starting tomorrow!!!  ;D

Winner winner chicken dinner. Doing anything fun with it?

As for me, I've finally worked out something that's been bugging me for years - there's a song by this Italian rock singer Zucchero called "Mama", and there are a bunch of different recordings of it... Specifically, he seems to have done like three different English-language versions over the years, one of which uses different lyrics that are far better to the other two. I found a crappy copy online years back, but I could never work out where exactly this version came from to get a hold of a decent version of it. Every time I downloaded the song from another album or compilation it always had the original English lyrics that to be honest suffer a bit from "writing in a second language" syndrome. Anyway, long story short, I've finally found the alternate version - it was only ever on one specific greatest hits compilation - and managed to pick it up in decent quality :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 20, 2017, 04:37:15 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 20, 2017, 04:25:08 PM2 days off starting tomorrow!!!  ;D

Halo Wars 2 is out. Will try and sneak in some walking to counteract the inevitable pizza.  :P

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 19, 2017, 01:30:26 PM

Hey you never know!

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 20, 2017, 04:37:15 PM

As for me, I've finally worked out something that's been bugging me for years - there's a song by this Italian rock singer Zucchero called "Mama", and there are a bunch of different recordings of it... Specifically, he seems to have done like three different English-language versions over the years, one of which uses different lyrics that are far better to the other two. I found a crappy copy online years back, but I could never work out where exactly this version came from to get a hold of a decent version of it. Every time I downloaded the song from another album or compilation it always had the original English lyrics that to be honest suffer a bit from "writing in a second language" syndrome. Anyway, long story short, I've finally found the alternate version - it was only ever on one specific greatest hits compilation - and managed to pick it up in decent quality :)

That was like me with the Black Sabbath song - Scary Dreams. Took me years to find lol

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Feb 20, 2017, 11:24:00 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 19, 2017, 01:30:26 PM

Hey you never know!

Indeed you never know. Its always good when you find the good stuff

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's here!  ;D

Now to wait while my terrible internet downloads the updates.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Feb 17, 2017, 10:44:33 PM
GSP IS BACK IN THE UFC

Hells to they Yeahs!!! 8)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

I FINALLY heard back from my Doctor. She has now re-referred me to a Hospital now. Ive just got to wait for a letter to confirm one appointment and then from there, i should finally have the procedure done. The fact its taken 8 months to get to here, with all the back and forth and cancellations, lets hope its not too long

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

If it's a major hospital/unit hospital, should not be longer than a month.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I bet you never thought that there would be this much to do over your ass. :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed