The Spooky Stuff Thread

Started by Cvalda, Jun 17, 2014, 06:16:30 AM

Author
The Spooky Stuff Thread (Read 49,208 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jul 31, 2014, 05:01:42 AM
I believe in the continued derailment of this thread.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: Aspie on Jul 31, 2014, 03:53:26 AM
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy veps

http://fox6now.com/2014/07/26/creepy-ghost-attacks-news-photojournalist-in-pennsylvania-home/

could have been creepy but the autoplay video that came on after was Otters going down a little waterslide,which kinda ruined all the spooky.

Cvalda

TheLoneSpoon

Vepariga

Vepariga

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

I AM GROOT.

Cvalda

Cvalda

GTFO TK

I don't know who that is, I am Groot. :P Also for more spooky:

Cvalda

Cvalda

So that's what you look like!

More revolting than spooky.

It isn't, I just typed in Spooky in Google and found that. I am skinnier than that.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Apperantly there was a japanese urban legend of a tale that was found in the 17th century called 'Cow Head' the short was reportedly so horrifiying that readers of it had seizures and trembled for days,some even dying from the words it contained.

All traces of the story was burned and rumour tells that the only remains of the story are split into fragments,lest someone gathers the story together and unleashes its terror once more.

TheLoneSpoon

TheLoneSpoon

what the f**k lol

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Vepariga on Aug 04, 2014, 10:06:59 AM
Apperantly there was a japanese urban legend of a tale that was found in the 17th century called 'Cow Head' the short was reportedly so horrifiying that readers of it had seizures and trembled for days,some even dying from the words it contained.

All traces of the story was burned and rumour tells that the only remains of the story are split into fragments,lest someone gathers the story together and unleashes its terror once more.

Link to everything about this, Veps. We can then unleash this horror upon the world!!!

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: ShadowPred on Aug 05, 2014, 01:27:38 AM
Quote from: Vepariga on Aug 04, 2014, 10:06:59 AM

Link to everything about this, Veps. We can then unleash this horror upon the world!!!

I dunno man, one tale was a teacher that read it on a school bus and as he started he was said to go into a trance and kids screamed and held their ears. the bus crashed and when the teacher came to, all the children were spasming and foaming at the mouth.

TheLoneSpoon

TheLoneSpoon

this is much malarkey

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed