Ghosts, Haunted Houses and Creepy Stuff

Started by LastSurvivor92, May 26, 2014, 10:06:11 PM

Author
Ghosts, Haunted Houses and Creepy Stuff (Read 5,761 times)

Vepariga

Soon Aspie. Soon. I need my keyboard, im just on my phone atm.

Cvalda

I've never thought the concept of "ghosts" to be scary at all.

Living people are generally more of a threat than dead ones.

Cal427eb

Quote from: Cvalda on May 27, 2014, 01:13:01 AM

It doesn't have anything to do with feeling an actual threat.

Sabby

whiterabbit

Quote from: BANE on May 26, 2014, 11:51:27 PM
McDonald's janitor.

You wouldn't believe the amount of kids that never make it out of the ball pit.  :-X
On topic Ronald McDonald is f**king creepy. All clowns are.

Oh and I used to work part time for the city picking up deceased people. Was great money for a high school kid but it could be a real challenge at times.

LastSurvivor92

LastSurvivor92

Quote from: Aspie on May 27, 2014, 01:02:32 AM
Quote from: Vepariga on May 27, 2014, 12:46:57 AM
The mcpherson aabduction tapes have a debate whether its real or not.

This made me laugh  :D

First Blood

Quote from: Cal427eb on May 27, 2014, 12:48:56 AM
Awww hellll nahhhhhh

That's the kinda shit I'm looking for.

You wanna shit yer pants, visit the Aokigahara forest in Japan.

I've never had a paranormal experience myself. But I do want to have one.

LastSurvivor92

Quote from: Cvalda on May 27, 2014, 01:13:01 AM

And what do you mean not a threat? The thought of something that isn't there physically messing with your mind or body is very creepy in personal opinion

Aspie

first blood wants to sex a ghost

First Blood

Quote from: Aspie on May 27, 2014, 01:38:13 AM
first blood wants to sex a ghost

sex noaw

Vepariga

:laugh: hey some of those japanese ghosts have all the right curves and long flowing hair. Unf

coolbreeze

One of the floors at the hospital I work at is haunted. Makes nights interesting, although the ghost tends to bother the women.

BANE

That's Melopé the Cuban janitor.

He's famous around my town for his fast fingers and even faster tongue.

Sabby

http://www.cracked.com/article_18828_the-creepy-scientific-explanation-behind-ghost-sightings.html

Cracked isn't the best source for science information, but I found the article very interesting.

Quote from: CrackeddotcomRight away, you should know that it is the official position of Cracked.com and its parent company that we don't believe in bullshit. It's fun to think about bizarre unsolved myseries and wonder what's actually going on with the whole UFO thing, but we'll always defer to Occam's razor. A blur on a photograph is way more likely to be a weather balloon than a spaceship and a ghostly old woman wandering around an old church is far more likely to be a hallucination or, you know, an actual confused old woman.

It says nothing about our belief in an afterlife or lack thereof. There is simply no evidence that dead people wander aimlessly around old houses, and no known scientific principle that would make it possible. But a lot of people have seen ghosts. A lot. There are certain spots and buildings where separate, unrelated witnesses have reported ghosts independently, without having talked to each other or being aware of the area being "haunted."

It appears that science has stumbled across the reason for it. It has nothing to do with the supernatural, but the answer is almost as weird.

AliceApocalypse

Just last week, there was an unexplainable incident at work.  I was alone in the ladies room, and the toilet a few stalls over flushed autonomously.  The toilets in the office ladies room have motion sensors that flush automatically with movement.  When I went in, I was the only one in there. No one came in either, there is a locking keypad on the door and when it unlocks it is very loud. 

There was no one in there, I opened all the stall doors.  It was quite unnerving! 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed