Aliens/Predators Dioramas

Started by DerelictShip, Sep 16, 2013, 02:39:31 AM

Author
Aliens/Predators Dioramas (Read 8,683 times)

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

Just wondering if anyone has any custom dioramas for their Aliens and Predators figures, I have a few I'll be uploading some pics soon.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

That's cool. Looking forward to seeing them! I am building one currently out of mostly cardboard which I will totally take pics of when it's finished.

BR1XER

BR1XER

Do LEGOS count?   :P

PRJ_since1990

BR1XER

BR1XER

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Sep 24, 2013, 01:29:33 AM
Quote from: Henrietta on Sep 23, 2013, 03:12:43 AM
Do LEGOS count?   :P
Yes!
Well...I do have this ALIENS diorama fusing the hived Atmosphere Processor interior with the corridors and barracks in Hadley's Hope. A medium-sized MOC.

Oh, plus a mini-scale Cheyenne dropship. I'll have them up over the weekend.

BR1XER

BR1XER

Okay...I saved my promise, so here's the link.

http://imgur.com/a/lRVjK#0

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

Damn that looks gooD!!!!

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Very cool but pictures are a bit dark. Hard to see on my phone :(

underbound

underbound

Then use your pc dummy........this is brules rules

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Don't always have access to my pc dummy! Lol jk

Would love to see a full-size Dropship that the figures could ride in!

BR1XER

BR1XER

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Oct 01, 2013, 09:21:35 PM
Would love to see a full-size Dropship that the figures could ride in!
Hehe, yeah. I tried a mini-scale since the rest of the pieces were reserved for the diorama. Plus, it would be huge, if it was accurately proportional to minifigures.

I've seen a full-scale LEGO APC before, but not the Cheyenne.

Dellyboy

Dellyboy

I am working on a custom diorama  base for the new scar hot toys pred. I saw the one that came with celtic and i was like DAMMNNNN. Instead of shelling out another £180 for a similar piece why not whack out the styrofoam and let the creativity flow?

I'll be done in about a week, will post some pictures up of the finished product and some in the making shots too.

BTW, first post in AVPgalaxy! Been a huge fan of the franchise for many many years, about time i came and joined in the online bug hunt

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Dellyboy on Nov 04, 2013, 09:11:21 AM
I am working on a custom diorama  base for the new scar hot toys pred. I saw the one that came with celtic and i was like DAMMNNNN. Instead of shelling out another £180 for a similar piece why not whack out the styrofoam and let the creativity flow?

I'll be done in about a week, will post some pictures up of the finished product and some in the making shots too.

BTW, first post in AVPgalaxy! Been a huge fan of the franchise for many many years, about time i came and joined in the online bug hunt
Welcome! And we look forward to seeing your work!

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Here's my "finished" diorama. It's pretty rough around the edges but I'm proud on how it turned out.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed