Licenses NECA needs to pick up

Started by underbound, Jul 08, 2013, 09:44:10 PM

Author
Licenses NECA needs to pick up (Read 8,138 times)

Mister Skeezler

As lame as it sounds, I always wanted the bounty hunters from Critters, and a few Krites. I would also love it if they could produce Star Trek: The Next Generation figures that fit in the 7" scale, but that'll never happen.

Lara Croft from the new game would be awesome, since the only figure on the market is in that lame "Play Arts" scale.

Not a new license, but I'd love to have Kyle Reese in future gear from the first Terminator movie. I'd also buy about a million Endoskeletons, especially if they revised them a bit. Future John Connor from the beginning of T2 would be awesome too.

Really, I'm fine with NECA producing any sci-fi licenses that I can display with my current NECA lineup.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Jurassic Park1,2,3
Godzilla 1998
Tremors
Independance Day
MCU films in 7-8" (Especially TIH!)
Escape from New York, LA
Mad Max
Indiana Jones
The Dark Knight trilogy
(I personally want a GOOD Hulk 2003 figure)
Expendables 1,2 (I know playarts or whoever has some out, but they're a bit iffy)

Oh, and Back to the Future.

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

Die Hard - they should redo their figure.

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

an original planet of the apes movie line would be awesome

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

How about the Elder Scrolls Series? theres some awesome stuff in there to make cool action figures with. like the creatures, Dragons from Skyrim, hell I'd love to see an Alduin action figure.

OR how about Team Fortress 2? again they done game franchises before, why not this stuff?

JokersWarPig

Quote from: TITANOSAUR on Jul 10, 2013, 05:04:54 PM
How about the Elder Scrolls Series? theres some awesome stuff in there to make cool action figures with. like the creatures, Dragons from Skyrim, hell I'd love to see an Alduin action figure.

OR how about Team Fortress 2? again they done game franchises before, why not this stuff?

Neca has done a few TF2 figures actually

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

MGS figures

DerelictShip

Definitely the Batman Films (Newer Ones):

Batman Begins

The Dark Knight (Especially the joker)

The Dark Knight Rises

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I think Jurassic Park stuff would be cool to see.

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

SPECIES films! I want a Movie Accurate Sil, DAMMIT!

The One and Only

Victor Crowley from Adam Green's HATCHET Trilogy. Comes with hatchet. Big-Ass Chainsaw. Industrial strength sander.

Cassie Hack and Vlad. The slasher hunters from Tim Seeley's fan favorite comic series, HACK/slash.

judge death

judge death

Judge Dredd so that they can do the Dark judges set, instant buy from me then :D

Bender1988

Bender1988

Berserk-soo many great designs,soo many monster and those two

And
Spoiler
Dragonball-made more realistic like
[close]
And
Spoiler
megas xlr-pacific rim so why not this
[close]
And
Spoiler
The venture bros-because I want Neca Brock Sampson
[close]
Judge Dredd would be cool too.

bobcunk

bobcunk

b movie monsters of the 70s and 80s and 90s. like the bear from prophecy, Willow, the never ending story and hook. or  naked lunch, fear and loathing, carnasaur or even Jurassic park.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Detailed Jurassic park figures (and vehicles) please.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed