Biohazard(Resident Evil)game series

Started by Dark Blade Hunter, Apr 16, 2013, 02:11:21 PM

Author
Biohazard(Resident Evil)game series (Read 64,245 times)

Master

Master

Bad Resident Evil fan film, made by Capcom. Nice job Capcom! :D

Damn this was so imposing and scary back in the day.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 02, 2014, 09:44:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUtaxyA6W2o#ws

:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Real talk though, seeing all the gore reinserted is pretty f**king awesome. Especially the corpses being shown instead of newspaper clippings at the one minute mark.

KiramidHead

Quote from: King Rathalos on Sep 02, 2014, 10:01:14 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 02, 2014, 09:44:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUtaxyA6W2o#ws

:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Real talk though, seeing all the gore reinserted is pretty f**king awesome. Especially the corpses being shown instead of newspaper clippings at the one minute mark.

And the Velociraptor-esque sound effects for the dogs are pretty cool, too. Oh, and the character role call somehow makes Rebecca suck more.

Vepariga

Lol i remember that, classic.

King Rathalos

Oh f**k, if Revelations was a step towards Survival Horror, this is them taking an even bigger leap. Jesus I'm actually getting excited for an RE game again... :'(

KiramidHead

I was playing the remake today, and I somehow got outmaneuvered and bitten by a really fat zombie. :laugh:

Master

Master

I looks like Alcatraz abit. I love it happens on the island. Code Veronica is one of my favorite, and the island setting was so cool.

KiramidHead

Wait... Alcatraz, two new player characters...

Spoiler

:o

if only...
[close]

Nightlord

An island eh? Time for another Wesker.

QuoteAlex was conducting experiments at the South Seas at an island for Spencer,[4] where he researched and studied a virus in order to find the secret of immortality for him.[
http://residentevil.wikia.com/Alex_Wesker

Doktor Wunderbar

I would be very interested to see that loose end tied up, though I don't hold much hope for it.  This Alex fellow has always sounded positively dangerous, in my opinion.

Razz

Razz

New info plus screenshots.

http://www.push-start.co.uk/all/platform/pc/resident-evil-revelations-2-exciting-new-details-revealed-first-screenshots-claire-redfield-burton-more/

-Claire Redfield will return as the playable lead and it is said that "In the time since we last saw her (Claire), she's grown to be a seasoned veteran."

-Claire will be joined throughout the campaign with Moira Burton, daughter of the legendary Barry Burton.

-The campaign will be playable in co-op or singleplayer.

-When playing as Claire, her style will be more combat focused.  Whereas Moira will be supplying Claire with health herbs, provided the flashlight and general support.

-Claire will be the only player death that will result in a Game Over, one of Moira's key roles will be to help keep Claire alive (though Claire can obviously heal herself).

-The story will take place on an abandoned island detention facility.

-The campaign will begin with Claire and Moira awakening after being abducted.

-The events will take place between the events of Resident Evil 5 and Resident Evil 6.

-Gameplay will be much more Survival Horror orientated (much like the first Resident Evil: Revelations), bringing the series back to its roots with less over the top action, unlike Resident Evil 5 and 6.

-Fan feedback has played a part in the development of Resident Evil: Revelations 2.  Producer Okabe said that "The project has been finding the line between listening to fan feedback and also doing something different to confound expectations."

-Okabe also said that "I want this to be both a game that doesn't lose what made its predecessor great, while also bringing something new and exciting to the Resident Evil series."  He also added that "Achieving that lofty goal by bringing together past and future will make this an itchy-tasty prospect indeed."

-Resident Evil: Revelations 2 will feature a new "Afflicted" enemy type, which "may look like zombies, but are in fact something quite different."

-The Afflicted enemy will be both fast and able to deal heavy damage to the player.  It is also said that they will force the player to decide whether to take them head-on, sneak up using stealth and applying a take-down or the player can run for the hills and "preserve ammo".

-Resident Evil: Revelations 2 will run at 1080p and 60fps (for the PC and new gen versions at least).

Nightlord

Looks like it'll be interesting for sure, but for the love of god I wish they'd stop with the co-op stuff.

King Rathalos

f**k yes to all of that.

Also seeing RE running at 60fps (at least for those who haven't played RE 4 Ultimate HD on PC) is going to be fantastic.

KiramidHead

If Barry's daughter is mixing herbs, then she better damn well make sandwiches out of them. ;D

Oh, and my current remake playthrough is complete.I scared the shit out of myself running smack into Lisa... when I thought I was running away from her. :laugh: Gonna be starting up RE2 soon-ish, and I'll likely be recording with my new capture card. 8)

Doktor Wunderbar

Quote from: Nightlord on Sep 06, 2014, 05:00:30 PM
Looks like it'll be interesting for sure, but for the love of god I wish they'd stop with the co-op stuff.
I don't mind it.  I know it makes the games less scary for some people, but that factor has always been secondary to me - I care more about the idea of people using biology to do terrible things.  Other people complain about partner AI being awful, but I've never seen game-breakingly bad partner AI.

Anyway, this time the co-op is different.  It's not two well-armed badasses anymore, it's one person with a gun and one person with a flashlight.  You're either blind or you're helpless.  Brings a different dimension to the game.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed