Favourite Predator Weapon?

Started by Dekapitator, Jan 27, 2007, 05:48:43 PM

What's your favorite Predator weapon?

Wristblades (P1/P2/AvP/AvPR/Predators)
292 (41.2%)
Shoulder Cannon (P1/P2/AvP/AvPR/Predators)
164 (23.1%)
Combstick (P2)
62 (8.7%)
Speargun (P2)
10 (1.4%)
Netgun (P2)
27 (3.8%)
Disc (P2)
66 (9.3%)
Shuriken (AvP/AvPR)
39 (5.5%)
Wrist gauntlet projectile (P2)
3 (0.4%)
Self-destruct device (P1/P2/AvP)
13 (1.8%)
Whip (AVPR)
27 (3.8%)
Laser Mines (AvPR)
0 (0%)
Power Glove (AvPR)
6 (0.8%)

Total Members Voted: 644

Author
Favourite Predator Weapon? (Read 85,140 times)

Randomizer

Randomizer

The Plasmacaster is cool but I prefer the Disc more .

Thunderjack88

Thunderjack88

Wristblades are the classic weapoin of choice, it's the weapon that makes the creature. I do love the Smart Disc as a close second though but having Wristblades that are more practice than Wolverines claws due to position when striking I'm voting for them.
-Lumberjack1988

Wrecktangle

Wrecktangle

I'm a fan of the traditional wristblades, and their variants. A nice, compact weapon.

I really enjoy seeing variety in the Predator's arsenal, lots of inspired hunting weapons. Makes for some very gory scenes.  :laugh:

Randomizer

Randomizer

Yea , I didn't like seeing only the wristblade & plasmacaster in Predators .

redalert51

redalert51

The Shoulder Canon , when debut in the first film . A lot thought was put into a weapon , literally e.g. see's a target and thinks fire.
It has been established , that the "Predator Race are extremely old and technically advanced to boot ,and have travelled from all corners
Of the ' Universe , So the shoulder canon is more than just a weapon.   

Dark Blade1

Dark Blade1

i will go with the combi stick is my fav it is very strong and you can throw it like a spear to.

BelatedGamer

BelatedGamer

Gotta go with the classic wrist-blades.  They can make for an honorable kill without damaging potential trophies like the plasma-caster might, plus they look incredibly cool.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

My name says it all. The shuriken is king to me. Despite its limited appearances, love the design and the sound effect from the first AVP movie. Wrist blades and plasma caster are no more than a centimeter behind though.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Requiem28 on Oct 24, 2013, 08:38:30 PM
I'd like to see a special type of Predator bow used in film sometime.
This would be very cool. Plasma bolt arrows? Shoots spear-tipped arrows? Net-arrows. Etc...

Legion DC

Legion DC

I dont recall, but did the Predators shoulder cannon overheat after so many shots or no?

blood.

blood.

Quote from: Legion DC on Feb 11, 2016, 12:43:49 AM
I dont recall, but did the Predators shoulder cannon overheat after so many shots or no?

It was glowing red in AVP, which would suggest can't handle sustained use, but the one in predators was spinning which might be to help with overheating issues... i don't recall it showing signs of overheating at all.

As for the thread... I'd like to see a weaponized version of the power glove thingy in avpr... whatever the predator punches just explodes and gets splattered against whatever's behind the hapless victim...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The wristblades are perhaps the most iconic weapon but I've always had a thing for the spear. It's so primal.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: bloodinthemud on Apr 11, 2016, 12:00:33 PM
As for the thread... I'd like to see a weaponized version of the power glove thingy in avpr... whatever the predator punches just explodes and gets splattered against whatever's behind the hapless victim...

Yes! I could imagine the City Hunter using it in the subway scene!

Kaltes

Kaltes

I'm fond of the wrist blades, plasmacaster, and the combistick. The smart disc has grown on me and I've always liked Wolf's whip too. Also have to give a shout out to that acid stuff he used to melt Xenomorph's with.

BishopShouldGo

BishopShouldGo

There is nothing that will ever top the wristblades. Sleek, personal, efficient. Beautiful. Built for war.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed