NECA Predator - Dutch

Started by Sabres21768, Jul 12, 2012, 01:21:43 AM

Author
NECA Predator - Dutch (Read 80,465 times)

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Seems NECA is planning 3 more Dutch figures.

Five Dutch figures are planned, two to be included in NECA's Predator Series 8 and two in Predator Series 9, both Predator 25th anniversary waves. A fifth Dutch will be an exclusive.

jesse scranton ‏@jessescranton
@NECA_TOYS so five dutch figures?? that's INSANE!!

@NECA_TOYS
@jessescranton now watch the movie and see if you can guess all five

jesse scranton ‏@jessescranton
@NECA_TOYS i have a pretty good idea but maybe a hint??

‏@NECA_TOYS
@jessescranton no hints you saw two of them try and guess the remaining three. All part of the fun speculating & wondering what we'll do

samoht

samoht

My guess is

Dutch in Jungle uniform (already seen)
Mud covered Dutch (already seen)
Dutch smoking cigar in sunglasses and civilian clothes
Mud covered Dutch after he has had the shit kicked out of him, so more blood less weapons
Battle damaged Dutch in Jungle uniform

Those seem like the most obvious.

CodySpawn

CodySpawn

Quote from: samoht on Jul 19, 2012, 06:29:36 AM
My guess is

Mud covered Dutch after he has had the shit kicked out of him, so more blood less weapons

whats with the (blood version ) crap fans want? besides doesnt the mud version one showed have blood around the lips?

samoht

samoht

Quote from: CodySpawn on Jul 19, 2012, 06:52:36 AM
My guess is

whats with the (blood version ) crap fans want? besides doesnt the mud version one showed have blood around the lips?

I don't know dude, fans just like battle damaged characters to have in their collection. It's a bit silly to say its crap don't you think?
I'm just speculating, man.

CodySpawn

CodySpawn

yea but see the character (mud v.) already has blood , so whats with needing one thats more bloody? anyways i care more about the preds char than the humans but yea i know thats just me .

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

This will probably be one of them...

There's also shirtless Dutch, without the mud. Basically from the very end, the "you're one ugly motherf**ker" scene. He's pretty much rinsed off at that point.

I wonder if there's any chance we'll get Blaine with the gatling gun...that would be awesome. I'm almost ready to customize an Apollo Creed figure to make Dillon.

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: Mister Skeezler on Jul 19, 2012, 02:48:42 PM
This will probably be one of them...

http://images.allmoviephoto.com/1987_Predator/1987_predator_012.jpg

There's also shirtless Dutch, without the mud. Basically from the very end, the "you're one ugly motherf**ker" scene. He's pretty much rinsed off at that point.

I wonder if there's any chance we'll get Blaine with the gatling gun...that would be awesome. I'm almost ready to customize an Apollo Creed figure to make Dillon.

i'm sure some of us would buy most humans from Predator and Aliens. i know i would. and blaine is one of the coolest dudes in pred, together with dutch and dillon.

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

1. Dutch "hmmmmmmmm pose"
2. Muddy Dutch
3. Dutch when he 1st arrives in the Jungle
4. Dutch Civillian Clothes
5. Dutch with shoulder blast "get to the choppah!" (exclusive)

chopperbuilder

chopperbuilder

the one without mud looks like a stallone/arnold ....ugly as hell they should have used the same head as the one with mud

delsaber8

delsaber8

Quote from: chopperbuilder on Jul 19, 2012, 06:31:38 PM
the one without mud looks like a stallone/arnold ....ugly as hell they should have used the same head as the one with mud

That chin does look pretty weird, but it's not the final product being sold in stores, there is still time for his face to change.

Master

Master

My guess is

Good guesing though I`d bet for Arnie covered with ash after jungle exploded.

I hope there will be Harrigan figures too.

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: Master on Jul 19, 2012, 08:46:18 PM
My guess is

Good guesing though I`d bet for Arnie covered with ash after jungle exploded.

I hope there will be Harrigan figures too.

yeh, we need harrigan. and Royce. we need all the heroes/heroines. yes, Ripley too

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

But it isn't Aliens anniversary :laugh:

I'm buying the mud covered Dutch and making a diorama of right before he lights his torch and yells the manliest battlecey ever.
If we got a shouting mud covered Dutch, I'd make some sort of kickass candle

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Looks like Dutch might be it for human figs from PREDATOR...

@NECA_TOYS Must've missed that announcement... Do you think there's potential for other humans? I'd love to see Blaine & Dillon with Dutch.

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS
@FigureShowplace potential sure but unlikely as none are as popular as Arnold & each figure would req all new sculpt/tooling too $$

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Jul 19, 2012, 10:50:05 PM
Looks like Dutch might be it for human figs from PREDATOR...

@NECA_TOYS Must've missed that announcement... Do you think there's potential for other humans? I'd love to see Blaine & Dillon with Dutch.

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS
@FigureShowplace potential sure but unlikely as none are as popular as Arnold & each figure would req all new sculpt/tooling too $$

As in actually earning my money as opposed to just slapping another head on it like uve been doing for years NECA?  ::)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed