Mystery Voice Actor?

Started by 9th_Stew, Apr 15, 2012, 03:56:09 PM

Author
Mystery Voice Actor? (Read 3,611 times)

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

Since there hasn't been a recent topic about this i thought i'd start 1...

Who do you think it will be?

shadowedge

shadowedge

Theres a mystery voice actor?

I'd guess Lance Hendrickson (If he isn't already in it) or Bill Paxton.

Prime113

Prime113

Well, Lance Henriksen and William Hope are confirmed to be in it. I didn't know there was another mystery voice actor.  :-\

MR EL1M1NATOR

MR EL1M1NATOR

I think it may be Bill Paxton, as they have said we find out what happened to Hudson, and the fact that what happened to him should have been obvious I think the only reason they are telling us is because he somehow didn't get hived and survived.

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

would be cool to go back into the original hive and see some of the marines from the film all chestbursted.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: 9th_Stew on Apr 26, 2012, 04:21:14 AM
would be cool to go back into the original hive and see some of the marines from the film all chestbursted.

Yeah, glowing in the dark and everything.  :) :o

Predaker

Predaker

I would be extremely surprised if Hudson managed to survive for 17 weeks. He wasn't exactly the most level-headed marine... prone to emotional breakdown when the **** hits the fan.

Vulhala

Vulhala

17 days. But while I agree, I'd love him to have a cameo somewhere all burnt out to f**k like Nolan.

Predaker

Predaker

I thought the game takes place 17 weeks after the events in ALIENS? (14 weeks after alien3)

newbeing

newbeing

Quote from: Predaker on Apr 26, 2012, 05:44:21 PM
I thought the game takes place 17 weeks after the events in ALIENS? (14 weeks after alien3)

It does I believe. They mention in a few interviews that the rescue took longer.

Predaker

Predaker

I heard in one interview that the original rescue mission would have been 17 days as mentioned in the movie but it got delayed to 17 weeks because of the W-Y company somehow.

Maybe we will stumble across some logs or recordings with Hudson's voice? :)

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

would be nice to have some kind of logs or even photos of actors with loved ones taped to their lockers or something

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: Predaker on Apr 26, 2012, 05:44:21 PM

My bad. I thought you were referencing Hicks' line in the movie.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Predaker on Apr 26, 2012, 06:15:35 PM

Maybe we will stumble across some logs or recordings with Hudson's voice? :)
No.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed