Another New Picture

Started by Shasvre, Jan 14, 2012, 09:38:57 PM

Author
Another New Picture (Read 59,239 times)

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on Jan 14, 2012, 10:11:21 PM
Is anyone else having a problem saving this image on your computer? I've tried it a few times now, with both Chrome and Firefox, from three different links and even restarted the damn computer, but it just saves as a tiny black box. What the hell? ???

Other pics work just fine.

^ Same problem Laufey. I saved it and went to My Pictures and the image is blank. And I am using Opera as my browser.

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

... and flavored lube in her pocket. This movie will be 100% Giger!

Saving works here, Windows 7 / Firefox.

Where have you ever seen "Megacorp" on an officical image?
I vote for "Weyland Messiah", i mean look at this angel logo... Lindelof again - like in Lost we will get timetravel and...

Spoiler
THEY ARE ALL DEAD
[close]

:laugh:

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Jan 14, 2012, 10:15:20 PM^ Same problem Laufey. I saved it and went to My Pictures and the image is blank. And I am using Opera as my browser.

Weird. I gave up and just took a screencap instead. :laugh:

Prime113

Prime113

Dude! Hell yes! I really do like the look of that suit. Aggghhhh, my fanboyism is exploding today. First with A:CM and now Prometheus.  :laugh:

Shasvre

Shasvre

If anyone other than me and First Blood are having trouble saving the picture, try this instead.

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

You can see it clearly in the eye reflection:

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Pity about the compression on this - it's really hard to make out details. I do notice that the 'suits' have strange right arms - look at the wrist on the left arm of each, and then see how straight the right arms are - no wrist at all. Almost as though the right arms have some kind of attachment. It also looks as though there are more suits behind Shaw but it's impossible to be sure. This would lend itself to the statue idea, having statuesque 'sentinels' at the entryway to the pilots room.

-Chris

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

Yes, behind her as well:

Might be that there are 4 for 4 lifeforms from the 4 "sarcophagus" around the chair.
One open from Mr. Vin Diesel, his suit lies in the ampule room.

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Jan 14, 2012, 10:50:13 PM
Pity about the compression on this - it's really hard to make out details. I do notice that the 'suits' have strange right arms - look at the wrist on the left arm of each, and then see how straight the right arms are - no wrist at all. Almost as though the right arms have some kind of attachment. It also looks as though there are more suits behind Shaw but it's impossible to be sure. This would lend itself to the statue idea, having statuesque 'sentinels' at the entryway to the pilots room.

-Chris

To quote 'Danny Witwer' from 'Monority Report':-

"This is what we call an orgy of evidence."

How bizarre to be given such an obvious image of The Space Jockey Suit this early. I seriously believe that Hollywood wants us to 'get over' the original ALIEN Space Jockey skeleton A.S.A.F.P. so as to serve the story of Prometheus as conveniently as possible.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

...D-dddamn.

It's.. pictures like these that makes me disappointed the 79 Jockey is a suit.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

well i set it as a desktop wallpaper then copied the file in the mozilla directory and then edited it back into .jpg.

looks like the picture was saved that way on purpose.

csm1013

csm1013

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jan 14, 2012, 10:58:06 PM
...D-dddamn.

It's.. pictures like these that makes me disappointed the 79 Jockey is a suit.

Sorry to come off as ignorant, but when was it established the 79 was a suit?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: csm1013 on Jan 14, 2012, 11:05:32 PM
"Therefore, who is that, inside that suit? That wasn't a skeleton, that was a suit. And if you open up the suit, what do you get inside it? And why were they going, where were they going?"
Source

Actually having to quote these words is almost like a self-stab. Grrrrkkkk.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Laufey on Jan 14, 2012, 09:38:57 PM

Could use this for a Metroid movie.  Awesome.

csm1013

csm1013

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jan 14, 2012, 11:07:47 PM
Quote from: csm1013 on Jan 14, 2012, 11:05:32 PM
"Therefore, who is that, inside that suit? That wasn't a skeleton, that was a suit. And if you open up the suit, what do you get inside it? And why were they going, where were they going?"
Source

Actually having to quote these words is almost like a self-stab. Grrrrkkkk.

Sorry bout that, thanks for the info!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed