The Puppet Masters-the Company.

Started by A.Nightmare, Aug 16, 2007, 04:57:17 PM

Author
The Puppet Masters-the Company. (Read 1,452 times)

A.Nightmare

A.Nightmare

Through all the hype of what perhaps the next film would be about. Why not show the Company's POV of how they found the derelict ship. Who is pulling the strings?

maledoro

maledoro

According to the novelization of Alien, the derelict's transmission was discovered by some off-course ship or probe. The rest of the movie you propose may be little more than 2 hours of overweight, middle-aged guys talking in technobabble about things that were revealed to a certain warrant officer.

A.Nightmare

Do you know where i can find the Alien Novel? I know I can try ebay. But I would like to read it as well as the Aliens Novel.

maledoro

maledoro

I bought the Alien Omnibus, which collects the novelizations from the first three films. The last time I checked (which was a while ago), it was available from Amazon.co.uk for £12.99. I managed to get a copy sent to me in North America and the shipping cost wasn't that bad.

Now, just to let you know, that bit about the off-course ship or probe was just Ripley surmising this after Ash had (literally) lost his head.

A.Nightmare

Cool..I will check it out and see if I can find a copy, thanks!  They can always do a cable show....though it would cost to make it....do a mini series or so..I would love to see them do Aliens Earth War...

SM

SM

What Mal said.

If one pays attention to what's said and done in the first two movies you get all you need to know and can form your own conclusions.

A.Nightmare

Yeah..I found it on ebay...I am happy now! :) I mean they mention in the films, well, the 2, but it be cool to see the inner workings and perhaps a prequel to show more....but then again, I am not getting paid the big bucks ...lol...

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Ash on Aug 18, 2007, 02:52:41 PM
but it be cool to see the inner workings and perhaps a prequel to show more....
I pretty much summed up what you were looking for.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed