MoonerSK Skins Thread

Started by MoonerSK, Apr 10, 2011, 03:04:53 PM

Author
MoonerSK Skins Thread (Read 61,122 times)

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

another skin for wolf...it might be Werewolf xD

I hope you like it

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

my new wolf skin(friends call him green wolf xD)

you can see in some places he has corroded mask

/EDIT: new skin for hunter

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

preview of another wolf skin (i didnt get closer to target)

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

spartan mask

i will upload this when i test lord skin because i gave it into one file

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

here is screens of lord

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

wolf skin from last preview

skin pack for dark,claw and stalker (they have the same normal texture so it is the same skin in different colours)

dark

claw

stalker

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

wolf and stalker from my new pred pack of dark evil preds :)

/EDIT: lord from this pack tested

now i need only to test drak,claw,hunter and spartan :D

Le Celticant

Those latest skins are amazing!!!!!!!! Especially the one for Wolf, nice work on the dread and overall skin  ;)

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

thanks now i have tested all skins in pack tomorou i will upload it on moddb

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

i repaint hunter to look more like in film (i dont know why his armor looks like darks)

/EDIT: i have one question here on avpgalaxy are screens of all multyplayer skins on that screens all predators are less armored then dark but i see some videos of all skins in game and there are hunter and stalker armored like dark...in my skin pack and my first two hunter skins is hunter less armored but here have the same armor like dark why? :D
/EDIT2: and when you are chooseing skin there is dark,claw,stalker and hunter with the same armor
/EDIT3: look at this http://www.aliensvspredator.net/forum/topic/4835-rebellion-needs-a-new-graphic-artist :) it looks like he change the picture in the menu...is it possible? if yes then how...it will be good on skinpack because you will know what skin you are choosing

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

my new skin exclusive for me :D
i made him because someone wanted a video how to mod avp but the video have 7GB so i will not upload it :D

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Berzerker vision mode

Movie version

in game

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: MoonerSK on May 17, 2011, 07:02:39 AM
EDIT: i have one question here on avpgalaxy are screens of all multyplayer skins on that screens all predators are less armored then dark but i see some videos of all skins in game and there are hunter and stalker armored like dark...in my skin pack and my first two hunter skins is hunter less armored but here have the same armor like dark why? :D
/EDIT2: and when you are chooseing skin there is dark,claw,stalker and hunter with the same armor
/EDIT3: look at this http://www.aliensvspredator.net/forum/topic/4835-rebellion-needs-a-new-graphic-artist :) it looks like he change the picture in the menu...is it possible? if yes then how...it will be good on skinpack because you will know what skin you are choosing
Check your PMs. I've answered you there. Please use this thread for questions next time.

http://www.moddb.com/games/avp2010/addons/avpgalaxy-narin-mask-skin

MoonerSK, you have the template we talked about in private included in this mod. You can grab it from moddb.

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

thank you ikarop for that files

another pred from me

/EDIT: another one :D

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

something new for dark

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed