Duke Nukem Movie - who would you cast in the lead?

Started by Kev Loaf, May 05, 2011, 09:50:25 AM

Author
Duke Nukem Movie - who would you cast in the lead? (Read 12,318 times)

Kev Loaf

Kev Loaf

I hear there is a movie in production. Who would you cast as Duke? I guess it has to be someone who can handle both action and comedy.

Arnie from the 80's would have been perfect for this but his too old now.

Maybe Brad Pitt?

Shasvre

Quote from: Kev Loaf on May 05, 2011, 09:50:25 AMArnie from the 80's would have been perfect for this but his too old now.

Cloning process, complete.

King Rathalos

Quote from: Kev Loaf on May 05, 2011, 09:50:25 AM
I there is a movie in production. Who would you cast as Duke? I guess it has to be someone who can handle both action and comedy.

Arnie from the 80's would have been perfect for this but his too old now.

Maybe Brad Pitt?

Someone actually mentioned him on a website, if he could stop being in all these artsy movies and did a fun movie then maybe I could see him in the character role.

Terx2

Vin Desiel would be the perfect role for Duke Nukem.

Kev Loaf

Im sure Vin Diseal would get touted around but I think he would be wrong; purely because he has no sense of humour or at least comes across that way in his movies and in person.

To play Duke, you need someone who wont take things seriously and would just have fun playing the role. Arnie acting serioulsy would have been perfect, since Arnie "acting serious" is basically Duke Nukem! lol

Anothe rgood choice would be Aaron Eckhart.

However, we all know that if a movie is made it will most likely be directed by one of the crap trinity (Anderson, Bol or McG) and it will turn out to be a piece of crap.

shame most of the best people are tied up in the marvel franchise! (Chris Hemsworth or Chris Evans would have been great)

TJ Doc

The Swedish Meatball.

Dolph is Duke!

Master

/\
l
l
l

Yeah, I totally agree!

Blacklabel

^
^
^
^
^
TJ Doc knows what he's talkin' bout...

SiL

90s era Bruce Willis.

The end.

Kev Loaf

Kev Loaf

Quote from: SiL on May 05, 2011, 11:20:30 AM
90s era Bruce Willis.

The end.

Bruce Willis does not look like a "meat head" and I dont think he could ever get close to the physique of Duke.

Dolph Lundgren looks the part but is far too old now and is not a big name.

How about Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson?!  His never going to win an oscar but his not that bad of an actor and I think the OTT persona of Duke would suit him. He also looks like a meat head and has the physique.

talking of actors/wresters, how about john cena, i don't even know if he's a good actor, but he has the look.

Terx2

Quote from: AvatarIII on May 05, 2011, 12:25:17 PM
how about john cena, i don't even know if he's a good actor, but he has the look.

I agree. He does look like Duke Nukem. Now if only he could act?

TJ Doc

Sorry, I see Duke - I think Dolph. Or vice versa. And while he's a bit wrinkly, I reckon that would just make his womanising skills even more amusing.   

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed