Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 487,926 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Yeah its part of the Dave crowd of channels as far as i know. Youve got all weekend to catch up on The Gathering and the first four episodes :)

Bones Season 8 Episode 24

The Last Ship Season 4 Episodes 9-10

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Started binge watching Bates Motel.  Didn't care for the first episode but glad I gave it a chance anyway.

Baron Von Marlon

The Punisher - Season 1
I didn't like it that much because it wasn't what I hoped for.
But it's not that it was bad. Just too much drama and not enough punishing for my taste.

Still Game
Great comedy series from BBC Scotland about two old pensioners.
I just love this kind of humour.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Inhumans Episodes 1-4
While not the greatest series. its not as bad as its been made out to be. Would hope the characters would appear in a future AOS if it happens or at least the films.

Jordskott Season 2 Episode 1
Great to have this Twin Peaks esque series back. and damn what an ending scene

Rick and Morty Season 3 Episodes 7-10
Awesome

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Wire S4 E1-3

Interesting start so far. It's not quite at the "holy f**k, what's gonna happen next" level of season three yet, but still good.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Harsh Realm episode 1
Well Chris Carter certainly dropped the ball with this series. What with the wooden lead and stupid use of slow mo. Ill finish it as its only 9 episodes, but bloody hell

Russ

Russ

I remember watching this on DVD a zillion years ago - I remember enjoying it, though I don't know how well it'd hold up today - he was a soldier trapped in VR world and there was a resistance... is that right?

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 23, 2017, 12:41:48 AM
The Wire S4 E1-3

Interesting start so far. It's not quite at the "holy f**k, what's gonna happen next" level of season three yet, but still good.

Yeah it's a little different, but honeslty i think it's my favorite season overall.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Russ on Nov 23, 2017, 11:44:55 AM
I remember watching this on DVD a zillion years ago - I remember enjoying it, though I don't know how well it'd hold up today - he was a soldier trapped in VR world and there was a resistance... is that right?

Pretty much and then there's a conspiracy in the real world as well. Supposedly its in the same universe as X-Files

Russ

Russ

Thanks man, I didn't realise it was in the X-files world, though.

I'm currently watching DC Legends of Tomorrow. I don't care - I love it.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Wire S4 E4-7

It's always a good day when Clay Davis shows up. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit... :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Wire S4 E8-10

Interesting. Let's see how it ends... Oh, and I marked out like crazy when the detention center I used to live down the road from made an appearance, with Omar around, no less. :)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Finished Season 4 of The Wire. It was very good, with a lot to recommend it. I do think it could have used a more central case, as none of that really kicked into gear until the last few episodes.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

The Punisher Episode 12.

Wow. Just wow.

FenGiddel

FenGiddel

Fortitude, on Amazon. Loving the arctic landscapes. And the story...  :o

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed