The Blade Runner Thread

Started by Shasvre, Mar 03, 2011, 01:15:19 AM

Author
The Blade Runner Thread (Read 225,148 times)

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Crazy Shrimp on Dec 10, 2016, 06:52:31 PM
Quote"I can say that we shot for many months before Harrison [Ford] arrived, and obviously there was a lot of anticipation as to when he would show up and how that would be, and it was just a relief. The second he got to set, he just rolled up his sleeves and we all just got to work. It was a real great pleasure to get to work with him."

For some reason I thought they were filming in Feb 2017. Looking forward to this.

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Quote from: Crazy Shrimp on Dec 08, 2016, 07:28:37 PM
Someone who speaks French can translate this? please  ;D

QuoteClap de fin pour Blade Runner 2049 qui sortira l'an prochain ! Denis Villeneuve, actuellement à Paris pour présenter Premier Contact, son premier film de science-fiction, a accepté de confier à AlloCiné quelques propos au sujet de son prochain film attendu par certains fans depuis trente-cinq ans.

Il le promet : Blade Runner 2049 ne brisera pas le point d'interrogation laissé par le premier Blade Runner au sujet de la vraie nature de Rick Deckard, dont on ne saura toujours pas s'il s'agit d'un répliquant ou d'un humain. Et ce, malgré la présence d'Harrison Ford, 74 ans, à l'affiche !

Pour découvrir comment Denis Villeneuve et son scénariste Hampton Fancher s'y sont pris pour laisser le mystère complet, il faudra attendre la sortie de Blade Runner 2049 le 4 octobre 2017

Blade Runner 2049 : Fin de tournage pour Denis Villeneuve, "épuisé, heureux..." [EXCLU]

End slate for Blade Runner 2049 which will be release next year ! Denis Villeneuve, now in Paris to present Arrival, his first SF feature film, has accepted to make confidence to Allociné about a few topics concerning his next picture awaited by the fans since 35 years.

He promises: Blade Runner 2049 will not break the central question left concerning the true nature of Rick Deckard in the first blade runner, so we won't know if he's a replicant or a human. And this despite the presence of Harrison Ford, 74 years, on screen !

To discover how Dennis Villeneuve and his screenwriter managed to keep the mystery intact, we'll have to wait the release of Blade Runner 2049 the 4th October of 2017.

---

I hope my translation ain't too unclear.

Corporal Hicks

harlequinade

harlequinade

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Loving some of that desolate imagery.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Jesus Christ, I know it's just a minute long but with those visuals and that perfect soundtrack to the trailer I'm unbelievably excited.  Like literally unbelievable because I know I shouldn't want this sequel.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quotethat perfect soundtrack to the trailer

Eh, it's a rather horrible remix of Vangelis' original score.

Not really impressed with what little I've seen so far. We'll have to wait and see how this shapes up. But I suspect Villeneuve was spot-on when he said this wasn't going to live-up to the original.

Predatorium

Predatorium

Lazy Ford always only wearing a bland grey t-shirt nowadays, even in movies..

x-M-x

x-M-x

Ford better have a major role....

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: x-M-x on Dec 19, 2016, 05:10:38 PM

Ryan Gosling Says 'Blade Runner 2049' Filmed for Months Without Harrison Ford.

x-M-x

x-M-x

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Dec 19, 2016, 05:12:16 PM
Quote from: x-M-x on Dec 19, 2016, 05:10:38 PM

Ryan Gosling Says 'Blade Runner 2049' Filmed for Months Without Harrison Ford.

As always.... He didn't have a big role in Star Wars and now this..... hopefully he doesn't die in Blade Runner too...

----
Well at least now that Deckard has aged, it will put to rest the theories he was a Replicant.  :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

He was one of the leads in Star Wars.

And I would rather have had this movie without Ford, I think.

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

I like what I've seen from the trailer. Excited for this one.

Predatorium

Predatorium

So if Deckard is old in this...then he wasn't a replicant? Even though there were countless hints and confirmation from Scott that he infact was a replicant?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed