Green Band Trailer Online!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 03, 2007, 02:48:49 PM

Author
Green Band Trailer Online! (Read 13,842 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Well it’s been a good month or so but the green band trailer previously seen only before Death Sentence has finally made its way online – legally, that is – via IGN:

It’s just what it says on the tin. It’s got all the bells and whistles of the trailer seen in the cinema – Silent Night, underwater attack and etc. You can download the trailer at IGN. Ten screencaps have also been added to the Gallery which show the new scenes in the trailer.

Update: For some reason, IGN have removed the trailer. You can download the trailer from MegaUpload.

Saberjunky

Saberjunky

Jurrasic park   ;D   Back of the net   8)  

Sgt.Torque Reikan

no hi def   >:(  

Saberjunky

Saberjunky

Check out the 3 chestbursters. I think we may have another hybrid on our hands. I is clearly an alien but the other 2 are no way regular chestbursters? One at the back looks like an alien/turtle hybrid. Wow I hope we get an allien/parrot hybrid...."pieces of 8, who's a pretty predator then" They look great but what are they.

Grid Alien

Grid Alien

I belive that they are just regular chestbursted and they only look hybrid because of the camera angle and the freeze frame (but mabye your right saberjunky and im just a quack   ;D  )  Love the silent night music by the way (i know some people didnt) i thought it was kinda humrous  Grid Alien

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

Yeah the predaliens face is great, the pool scene and aliens creeping around rock! The bursters look curious, and it could be a alien biotic theory they could of used or something. Forums off.

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

I agree the predalien is looking good!

pmaz11

pmaz11

The predalien's face does look awesome!  -Good trailer!!!   ;D  

Sulaco

Sulaco

I'm impressed, that's what an underwater scene should look like!

Sulaco

Sulaco

Too bad it will bomb at the box office, opening on Christmas,  it won't make as much as avp, oh well send it straight to dvd so I can watch it everyday! Thanks Strauss, thanks fans! Final transmission

John

John

Ain't it cool news talkbackers re shitting all over this trailer.

bob

bob

just saw this today before 3;10 to yuma good movie buy the way.

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

This movie is going to kick some major a@& at the box office and it looks to be on track to be as good as Aliens and Predator 1.

Sulaco you dont know what your talking about by its going to bomb at the box office there had been many movies be succesful that time of the year and if people dont see it on opening day they will on its first weekend out.

JaredK21

JaredK21

What if all three of those chestbursters came out of one host?  Maybe that explains some of the reproduction. And it would be one hell of a burst scene...

jango1201

jango1201

Why would chestbursters be cluttered in an area like that? The image looks great so no complaints, but im curious as to why there together like that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed