AvP2 Predalien Maquette

Started by Darkness, Jun 22, 2007, 06:36:24 PM

Author
AvP2 Predalien Maquette (Read 22,010 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Yeah, as you’ve all seen by now, a Predalien Maquette has been making the rounds on countless movie sites. I guess somebody let the cat out of the bag. We found out about it way back in Dec 06 but was told not to post it.

Predalien maquette

Now, the directors didn’t use this maquette. The company, 3DCustomFoam, actually made it with the intent of working on AvP2. They showed it to ADI and they liked it apparently, but the company never heard back from ADI. Presumably because they already had their own idea/designs for the Predalien. That said, we were told a while ago, that this design is similar to the one they used in AvP2. That’s all I can say for now…

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Is Colin okay with this?

necrotard

necrotard

i like it.  i wouldn't mind if that's what the creature looked like.  it IS just an alien with some pred characteristics, so it shouldnt look TOO predator.  i like how the body looks pretty much the same, just with the little spikes.

Orphen42

Orphen42

WOW that actualy looks quite good i thought i wudnt like the design of the predalien but that actualy looks great!!

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

I am very pleased.   It's going to be a great chance to scare the shit out of some people, seeing as it hasn't been on screen yet.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Intriguing!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Re: Hicks.  Well, as he said, 'tiss only fanart.

locusta

locusta

It´s quiet good, but I still don´t like the dreads on the hybrid and imo the leggs on this sculpture are a bit too short.

Champiionser

Champiionser

The dreads are perfect ones,at the back on the head only.You want the big dreads on all the head?

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Looks cool, cant wait to see the real movie one   :o  

locusta

locusta

Champiionser: no, I don´t want it to have dread at all. I know it´s difficulty to get a decent Pred/Bug hybrid, but imo the dreads most time look a bit silly and without any logic. But what´s logic about AVP anyway?

War Wager

War Wager

I really like this design. I like its head too, its not Predator dreads, but actually part of the head itself. Pretty smart...    8)  

Highland

Highland

I feel sorry for them if this is the real one, I like the design but i bet they've been trying real hard to keep it under wraps   :'(     Maybe its another faker?!

gameoverman

gameoverman

If it is to have dreads than this is the best way for it to have dreads.  Better than just a normal alien skull with mandibles.  It wouldn't be that much like a predalien then.

Predboy

Predboy

I hope the mandibles dont stick out like that, its starting to remind me of avp.   :(  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed