User Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Poll

What has been your experience with Fatale?

Read the original Season 1, awaiting S1R
9 (64.3%)
Haven't read it, awaiting Season 1 Revised
4 (28.6%)
Started reading, but dropped it
1 (7.1%)
Read the original Season 1, not interested in S1R
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Fatale: A Darkly Comedic Sci-fi Series  (Read 96362 times)

Space Sweeper
Dec 26, 2010, 09:20:49 AM
Reply #825 on: Dec 26, 2010, 09:20:49 AM
Q
Well guys, I've now got exactly what I needed- the Intuos4 Wacom Tablet  :) (which is actually a much newer version than what I was using previously, so you all know what that means..

I just want to thank all of you how have stuck with the project so far, as I only had limited use to a Wacom tablet and as I experimented different styles before I landed on what would become my most natural and signature one.

But am I going to be working on Fatale over the rest of holidays? Fu-huh-huck no!  :D
After bleeding myself from the eyes making sure A Very Fatale Christmas got out on it's deadline, I need a break. Also, if you haven't read that yet, do so, because you'd be lost in the story if you didn't. It introduces new characters, has a couple nice twists, and will change the way you see each character, questioning their true personalities. It's also a nice Christmas story.  :D

« Last Edit: Dec 26, 2010, 09:25:38 AM by Space Sweeper »

chupacabras acheronsis
Jan 04, 2011, 01:04:02 AM
Reply #827 on: Jan 04, 2011, 01:04:02 AM
Q
I'm Still not freaking sure if editing your post bumps the thread.

so anyways, i finally got something good(for me) with Julie's Suit.

a hard chest plate that straps around the neck and back with the corset-like plaques of the belly, all made of composite ballistic deflective and absorbing material and the rest is heat resistant, signature reducing skin-tight stuff, like the latex you see on movies only useful. long gloves, with knifes strapped under them, Shoulder pads, and knee/leg protections that end in composite boots(not showed, i'm still pondering what to do with them). i also added a cam to the headset, i figure Juliana likes to study replays or something, also live-feeds. and uhhh, there are alot of knives, so you know, she never runs out of knives.

Space Sweeper
Jan 04, 2011, 01:42:00 AM
Reply #829 on: Jan 04, 2011, 01:42:00 AM
Q
I'm Still not freaking sure if editing your post bumps the thread.

so anyways, i finally got something good(for me) with Julie's Suit.

a hard chest plate that straps around the neck and back with the corset-like plaques of the belly, all made of composite ballistic deflective and absorbing material and the rest is heat resistant, signature reducing skin-tight stuff, like the latex you see on movies only useful. long gloves, with knifes strapped under them, Shoulder pads, and knee/leg protections that end in composite boots(not showed, i'm still pondering what to do with them). i also added a cam to the headset, i figure Juliana likes to study replays or something, also live-feeds. and uhhh, there are alot of knives, so you know, she never runs out of knives.

Chupa, Chupa, Chupa... no never cease to astound me. Absolutely f**king FANTASTIC WORK!!  :o

The details are tremendous, and the suit is the perfect size. I also love the guns, the style fits what I'm going for very well. I've just found my new desktop wallpaper...

chupacabras acheronsis
Jan 04, 2011, 01:55:47 AM
Reply #830 on: Jan 04, 2011, 01:55:47 AM
Q
Thanks, thanks all.

the guns are a Whitney Wolverine with a muzzle compensator/flash hider and a heavy slide, this pistol is the kind of sleek and sexy i see Julie using. of course, with a fake name and little modified to fit the setting. the rifle is a mockup of several parts. i got lazy at that point...

notice how it looks sorta like the Walther PPK of James bond, only thinner, longer and curvier. just like Julie.

Jan 06, 2011, 10:11:24 AM
Reply #831 on: Jan 06, 2011, 10:11:24 AM
Q
Thanks, thanks all.

the guns are a Whitney Wolverine with a muzzle compensator/flash hider and a heavy slide, this pistol is the kind of sleek and sexy i see Julie using. of course, with a fake name and little modified to fit the setting. the rifle is a mockup of several parts. i got lazy at that point...

notice how it looks sorta like the Walther PPK of James bond, only thinner, longer and curvier. just like Julie.

that is a bloody gorgeuos gun. where's it from (country/era)?

chupacabras acheronsis
Jan 06, 2011, 03:19:14 PM
Reply #832 on: Jan 06, 2011, 03:19:14 PM
Q
America, circa 1955 - 1962. it was a lightweight(only 0.59 Kilos) experimental sporting gun. this is what Wikipedia has to say:

"The Wolverine was engineered by Robert Hillberg, who learned about aluminum casting during WWII while working with aircraft guns and later became research engineer for High Standard Manufacturing Company. Only 13,371 of these .22 semi automatic pistols were made in its short period of production between 1956 and 1958. There were approximately 500 nickel plated according to company records, the rest finished with in varying shades of anodized blue, The plastic grips came in either a black,dark brown or white, the white grips are found mostly on the nickel plated models. The frame being investment cast by Alcoa was a new idea for the gun industry at the time, now it,s widely used by almost every major gun manufacturer today. Its name "Wolverine" was named after Mr. Hillberg's favorite football team, the University of Michigan Wolverines. A victim of extremely poor marketing in the beginning, financial problems and then being under priced by $2.00 by both Ruger and Colt with their new semi-automatics .22, the company was doomed. The Whitney Wolverine was beautifully engineered pistol, with production innovations way ahead of its time and with its very unique space-age design."

i f**king love obscure weapons.

Jan 06, 2011, 03:31:21 PM
Reply #833 on: Jan 06, 2011, 03:31:21 PM
Q
that's really cool.

Space Sweeper
Jan 18, 2011, 02:49:27 AM
Reply #835 on: Jan 18, 2011, 02:49:27 AM
Q
Well, that's strangely kind of you.

I'm planning on sending Episode 4 to people who want it by the end of the week. It'll be done by request now, because there are some who just want to wait for the panel version, and others that enjoy just plain reading it all the same. As for the others? Y'all're patient SOBs.

ShadowPred
Jan 18, 2011, 02:50:35 AM
Reply #836 on: Jan 18, 2011, 02:50:35 AM
Q
I'll be waiting for the comic versions whenever they're put up.

TheMonolith
Jan 18, 2011, 02:52:19 AM
Reply #837 on: Jan 18, 2011, 02:52:19 AM
Q
Since I have not mentioned anything about this series in a while, I must say I really am interested in any new developments. It has much potential and is probably one of the best projects on the site. Seriously.

Space Sweeper
Jan 18, 2011, 02:55:14 AM
Reply #839 on: Jan 18, 2011, 02:55:14 AM
Q
Since I have not mentioned anything about this series in a while, I must say I really am interested in any new developments. It has much potential and is probably one of the best projects on the site. Seriously.
Thank you very much, I'm flattered that you see the potential.  :)

i am already far too involved to wait i guess...
f**k YEA.

Anybody who hasn't read a Very Fatale Christmas, I recommend doing so before reading Episode 4 or you'll find yourself lost. Also, massive character developments.

Facebook Twitter Instagram Steam RSS Feed