Bender1988 Artworks

Started by Bender1988, Jul 20, 2010, 05:03:18 PM

Author
Bender1988 Artworks (Read 133,831 times)

spencerg

spencerg

Awesome work Bender.

I was watching Predator 2 today, then looking at these, lol. Now I want to draw a Predator. In fact, I think I might do a 'one shot' storyboard/comic concerning Predators.

Is that Lobo in the drawing above ? The guy with the gun in the brown trenchcoat.

Bender1988

Bender1988

Yeah it is Lobo-true Lobo,not the
Spoiler
[close]
they making in the new 52 DC comics nowdays.
Go and Draw Predator-they are fun to draw-soo much can be done about their design,skin,armor,mask,trophies,you can  give them  personalities fro mtheir designs.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Oh jeebus Bender. Please edit the spoiler before someone sends a report to me. Trust me, it's gonna happen. You could just add a pic of the lame ass new faux Lobo instead.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Thin fit guys are the new shit, yo.

Spoiler
Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh
[close]

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Even though I am hardly paying attention to the New 52, I seriously hope this new Lobo is the actual imposter, and the OG Lobo is in fact the real one. DC can't let this linger.

spencerg

spencerg

What the f**k is that new lobo. Christ. Are you serious. What new kid fresh out of design school thought he was genius enough to turn lobo into a handsome pretty boy. God that pisses me off, I didn't know that. I used to collect the original Lobo comics back in 89', but I havn't followed them in years. I had no idea they changed the iconic look. FAIL. Its okay to switch up designs, in fact, I like when people do new takes on iconic looks, but there are some things you can't change when redesiging, 'or somethings you should'nt do' Like the fact that lobo is muscle bound and scary looking. This shit is weak.

Bender1988

Bender1988

Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 01, 2013, 08:30:14 PM
Even though I am hardly paying attention to the New 52, I seriously hope this new Lobo is the actual imposter, and the OG Lobo is in fact the real one. DC can't let this linger.
From What I have read so far-from the writers/creators of DC comics-they will definetely kill OUR bulky/biker/badass/90's LOBO and tell people-in their story that he was an impostor-in comics so far the askinny homo/lobo stated looking at picture of OUR Lobo that he is an impostor, that he is the one that was away while he-skinny killed all the czarnians, and he is now going to earth to kill OUR LObo.
And he will kill OUR LOBO-the writers,after all the hate mail,after seeing the first issue with new skinny one stated-they like it-it is a new and fresh look-they said to the readers something like this"Fuc# You, You like badass Lobo-well we'r gonna kill him and replace him with metrosexual skinny wuss-You dont like it-so what-we like it"
He will kill our Lobo,check spoiler on the bottom of this post-they planning on using him more than simply killing Lobo,he wil lbe in supergirl and shit.
Quote from: spencerg on Dec 01, 2013, 10:37:45 PM
What the f**k is that new lobo. Christ. Are you serious. What new kid fresh out of design school thought he was genius enough to turn lobo into a handsome pretty boy. God that pisses me off, I didn't know that. I used to collect the original Lobo comics back in 89', but I havn't followed them in years. I had no idea they changed the iconic look. FAIL. Its okay to switch up designs, in fact, I like when people do new takes on iconic looks, but there are some things you can't change when redesiging, 'or somethings you should'nt do' Like the fact that lobo is muscle bound and scary looking. This shit is weak.
Well Yeah,I collected them in 90's,am fan of him,and they doing what You just saw-heh the concept art isnt that bad(i mean artist)in the actuall comic book he looks worse.
I dont want to spam,so Toy I say the same I said to ShadowPred,read my reply to him above. Here-some more of him
Spoiler
and here are two other concept arts for the redesirgn of LOBO-but they were worse(for the DC writers)
Spoiler
Yeah-those two are wayyy worse than the skinny one-wtf!!!!! I wouldnt mind as much the redesign if they went with either of those two,but nooo-lets go with metrosexual one
[close]
Oh and here are some responses from couple of artists on DA worth checking out
Spoiler
[close]
From What i have seen in the comments about new 52 lobo most people hate it,but DC dont give a rats as$ about the opinion of their readers.

Maybe this redesign is because times changed. Nowdays many men look like women, many wear skin tight pants,that were only wor women not so long ago-there is,around the world-a feminisation of males,all the hipster stuff. I dunno how to name this but this is happening all around the world.  Maybe DC saw this happening and want to make more money-and nowdays "men" will most likely be looking forward to read a story about metrosexual/skinny/emo/hipster space wuss than and not Our badass dirty/drunk/vulgar/cigar smoking/slcoholic/psyho/bounty killer from space on a space hog. In the 90's when men were MEN,Lobo fitted perfectly for Our tastes-but nowdays the audience changed,from men to...hipster(not all,but still-too many).
Ehhhh...

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

f**king god damn DC, what in the f**k are you bastards doing?!

Bender1988

Bender1988

Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 02, 2013, 01:29:58 PM
f**king god damn DC, what in the f**k are you bastards doing?!
They f# with us.

DC

New one:
heres another blast from the past-one of my OLD designs drawn again. This time-Hive Killer.

This particular Predator specializes in destroyin Alien Hives singlehanded.
He has 10 plasma casters.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Holy shit lol, 10?! Somehow this doesn't seem as ridiculous as it sounded. Take that, Wolf!

Requiem28

Requiem28

Holy crud.  Makes for multiple kills at once  :o

Bender1988

Bender1988

Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 05, 2013, 04:13:07 PM
Holy shit lol, 10?! Somehow this doesn't seem as ridiculous as it sounded. Take that, Wolf!
Quote from: Requiem28 on Dec 07, 2013, 10:27:18 PM
Holy crud.  Makes for multiple kills at once  :o
He is one of my really really old OC predators-first he had 5 plasma casters,but then I realized this is not enought over the top-so now he has 10 ;p

Bender1988

Bender1988

Here is another blast from the past-Dragon Predator

I really like his design.

And something i never posted anywhere-exclusively for those who visit my thread
Spoiler
unfinished sketch of Godzilla 2/zilla 2/son of Zilla-an adult Male speciment for second movie,its more armored,like the original gig g and wont die from some missles
[close]

Requiem28

Requiem28

YEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Bender1988

Bender1988

Another update:
Hate Last Stand 13
Hate is seriously injuried, his adrenaline levels are pumping hard,blod is boiling.
Now he Lost his Mechanical arm, blocking with it an melting/exploding/dissolving arrow.
The end is near.

Nasty Predator 2013

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed