Recent Magazine Article I looked at.

Started by Lone Warrior, Apr 02, 2009, 07:34:02 PM

Author
Recent Magazine Article I looked at. (Read 25,229 times)

Dzuksi

Uhh..guys, i havn't been on rebellion official site for a long. But this is what i found in a news section:

"Signing of Rebellion's Aliens vs. Predator makes for a third Aliens franchise game, which will be the first to launch in series. "

"SAN FRANCISCO & LONDON  – SEGA of America Inc. and SEGA Europe Ltd. today reveals exciting new details of their increasing portfolio of upcoming games based on Twentieth Century Fox's Aliens universe. "

"SEGA will publish an all-new Aliens vs. Predator (working title) game in early 2010. The game is currently in development with independent developer Rebellion, creators of the original 1999 Aliens versus Predator; a legendary title that went on to define an entire generation of multiplayer gaming. "

"With the opportunity to publish what promises to be a landmark game, SEGA has strategically updated the release of the other upcoming Aliens titles within its portfolio. Obsidian Entertainment's Aliens RPG project (working title) and Gearbox Software's Aliens: Colonial Marines™ will move to a later release window, with further details to be announced in the future. "

""The innovative new AvP game presents an exciting opportunity for us," says CEO of SEGA West, Naoya Tsurumi, "It represents a fantastic addition to our growing Aliens franchise and the reinvention of one of gaming's most cherished iconic titles. By adjusting the release of our other Aliens titles to accommodate it, SEGA will ensure that every title lives up to the high expectations of Aliens and AvP fans." "

SEGA will announce further details of the new Aliens vs. Predator very soon.

Then if you go to a Games section, You will see that announcing AVP game is also there. Also that is big info if you go on home section.

Seriously, is this standing long there or.....?

Corporal Hicks

That was the publicity statement for the games announcement.

skull-splitter

Quote from: TJ Doc on Apr 14, 2009, 10:57:38 PM
Sorry to keep you waiting...

The date is May 7!

Brace yourselves!

I'd be over it like white on rice...

ShadowPred

Screens?! Well, here goes....

skull-splitter

Appearantly, there's a Spanish Magazine called Play Mania which featured the game's screens, just got released. No scans of it yet though, and today is the day Play Mania Along with PCG (PC Gameplay?) gets released, so expect scans soon!

Dunno where to get my hands on them, but I'll be checking the bookstores from today on...

newbeing

Found originally by Takhen:
http://www.axelspringer.es/avances/PlayMan%EDa/124/index.html

Flip to the first page

Private W Hudson

Nice find, cool scans can someone translate?  ???

skull-splitter

Letters two pixels high can't be translated into much, but I'll upload scans and translation when I get my magazine :)

Hell-Scorpion

Oh. I remember AVP: Gold Edition, scared the shit out of me the first time I played it. Let's hope Colonial Marines and AVP 3 can do this all again.

Alien King58

Alien King58

I remember when i first bought AVP Gold edition it was soo much fun but i was kind of confused on the controller layout so i had to change a few things. :(

Multyplayer was also really fun, I was always and i mean always Alien Drone. ;)
Me and my brother woul play all the time he said it was kind of freeky because i would just come out of nowhere and just pounce on him.

He was always Predator and it was really hard to kill facehugger form even with alien vision on. ;D ;D ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed