Would you want these creatures to be REAL?

Started by Awgustas, Feb 26, 2009, 03:48:45 PM

Author
Would you want these creatures to be REAL? (Read 12,817 times)

Undeadite

No, because I think there are enough evils in the galaxy without these perfect killers and perfect hunters lurking about in the shadows.

Awgustas

I'd want Preds to be real ;)

Celtic-predator

No, because they kill people.

DoomRulz

Sure.

But only if I had Ol'e Painless by my side.

Aeus

Predators being real wouldn't be overly bad. They'd probably end up killing some Mob bosses and Dictators, which would be useful.

Aliens on the other hand? No f**king way.

DoomRulz

Quote from: Aeus on Mar 03, 2009, 10:23:26 PM
Predators being real wouldn't be overly bad. They'd probably end up killing some Mob bosses and Dictators, which would be useful.

They would kill anyone labeled a threat. That could the dictator of Egypt or the guy next door who gets into fights at clubs on a Saturday night.

Brushfire

I've actually day dreamed of what it would be like if xenomorph's were real and here on earth and I think in The long run it wouldn't be bad except maybe for earth being almost wiped out of all life but then again I'm sure the universe would be better with xenomorph's rather then humans because we're the real bad guy in a lot of ways.  ;) Meanwhile if predators were real the world would basically be the same because predators are just here to hunt rather then take over earth so they would probably make little to no impact on the world unless one of them screws up and sets off its wrist nuke. So yeah I wish xenomorph's and predators were real.

EEV2650

Sure why the hell not. Maybe they'd bring down the earth's population a bit and add a little excitment.

gameoverman

Aliens are but a small peril to the many great perils of the universe.  They would fascinating to study, I would be like Dr. Gediman in that regard.

I would hope predators destroy the government because a goddamn head of a president/king/prime minister would make a good trophy.  ;D

SiL

But most of them are fat, unfit, and would pose no threat to the Predator. No sport!

gameoverman

Quote from: SiL on Mar 04, 2009, 10:24:12 AM
But most of them are fat, unfit, and would pose no threat to the Predator. No sport!

Pred would have fun getting through their security.

Deathbearer

If I could domesticate a Xenomorph then yes..

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Aeus on Mar 03, 2009, 10:23:26 PM

Or cops and old woman.
Imagine being in the subway or a bus and all the sudden this thing breaks in.
The feeling alone being observed by this thing and being hunted for their pleasure would make me crazy. Here is this thing that travels across the universe not to kill for its survival but for their own sadistic reasons. They are not good guys who come to earth to make it a better place by killing the scum, we only live because they want us to live. The one Predator caused havoc in Los Angeles, a big city, now imagine 50 or even 100 Predators, the thing is if we bring all our technology and defensive systems, they bring better ones.

I would rather have aliens to be real, at least they cant kill us from space by pushing a button if they want to.

But in the end of the day i don't want neither of them to be real. I think we have enough problems with our own kind.

gameoverman

^^You assert that predators are sadistic and therefore enjoy killing people.  Fact is, that predator spared the pregnant woman in PREDATOR 2 which means maybe there is a shred of morality in at least some of them.  That fact in itself would make me fear predators much less than aliens.

Second and foremost, predators (at least most of the ones we've seen depicted in various media) are hunters which means they are always looking for good sport.  They are not mindless killers.

Yes, predators could nuke the planet but so could human beings so I don't see how that's so different a situation to what we have now.

dachande89

I wish they both existed.... but let's face it, if they both existed on earth we would not survive from both infestation, and the titanic combat that would ensue. But damn it would be a fun time... for me at least.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed