Which would you rather face??

Started by wolfboy22, Jul 06, 2008, 08:12:04 PM

Author
Which would you rather face?? (Read 3,734 times)

wolfboy22

wolfboy22

Alien or Predator??

Well chestbursting or head biting doesnt seem like it hurt all that much  ;)::) but id have to go with the predator on this one.

Undeadite

Undeadite

I wanna go up against an alien. I mean I would die (unless I was armed to the teeth and knew how to handle a weapon) no matter which race I face, so I might as well get killed by my favorite of the two. Altho I would not want to go up against a face hugger, maybe a queen tho...  ;)

wolfboy22

wolfboy22

Id want to get my head blown off by a pred, quick and painless.

Private Hudson

I'd like to go up against a Predator, wouldn't be as painful. Aliens on the otherhand would just drag your unconsious self to the hive, get you face raped, and then the horrible, horrible bursting would occur.

brad873

brad873

more chance of beating a predtaor, aliens are too crafty

Green Goblin

Yes, that's why an alien was able to take out seven cargo transporters, while the predator was only able to take out seven heavily armed marines . . . . Don't get me wrong, I like aliens more than predators, but you'd have a better shot against an alien.

Alien³

Alien³

Predator, because i wouldn't fight it I wouldn't show any aggression, there go i'd survive.

Undeadite

Undeadite

The topic is what would you want to face, not shake hands with. lol  ;)

Predboy

Predboy

Hmmm, I would have to go with the predator. Buts it really a hard decision to pick. Aliens only kill because of instinct, predators kill because of sick pleasure. Who knows what horrible torture the predator could do to you if it was in the right mood. I dont think being skinned alive would be less painful than having a chest burster rip out of you, causing you to die on the spot, getting skinned alive is something that lasts forever, and you'll be alive through the whole thing. :-[

Private Hudson

Predators don't skin people alive.

Undeadite

Undeadite

There could always be the rare occurance lol.

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: Private Hudson on Jul 08, 2008, 04:03:44 AM
Predators don't skin people alive.

They could if they wanted to. Wolf was able to hang that guy in the store in seconds, and he was still alive. That would kind of make you think a little.

smokeykit

smokeykit

give me the predators any day! (but i'd cheat and make sure i was pregnant, so they wouldn't kill me.  :P) besides, i think the predators are cute. definantly cuter than the aliens...  :-X

asvps

asvps

ohh gee...i dunno

ALIEN: CONOON, HEAD BITE, STAB

PREDATOR: PLASMA SHOT, STAB, CHOP.......AND WORST......SKINNED ALIVE!!!!

its hard.....i cant make a dicision

Private Hudson

God damnit, predators DO NOT SKIN ALIVE!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed