egg morphing
14 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author
Alien reproduction (Read 2,621 times)

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

See?

And it was apparently time to get up and go to work, which is why he pleaded with Ripley to kill him.  I tend to do that a lot myself.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Egg morphing f-sho, that's freaking torture.

xLV-426x

xLV-426x

Lol, sounding stupid here but what's egg morphing? That thing where they stick 'em to the wall and they ask to be killed?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Dat's dee one.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Egg morphing, definitely. I mean you would be in so much pain and suffering while a bursting would only take a matter of (painful) seconds.

Predalien King

Predalien King

Quote from: Wolfpred on Jun 25, 2008, 01:16:43 AM
clearly egg morphing is more brutal. a host is painstacenly turned into an "egg" and would hatch as an alien

they dont turn into eggs... a xenomorph or other alien basic lays an egg in the victim using theyre second tongue that they usually ram into peoples skulls or a facehugger impregnates the host then a chestburster bursts from the deceased host and feeds on smaller animals or the rest of the dead hosts body and forms a cocoon and when it comes out its a xenomorph the whole process is one you must go through when playing the story mode of a game called "AVP Extinction" as the aliens...the Queen makes the eggs....

what do you think?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed