Supporting AvPGalaxy.

Started by Chris P, Jun 14, 2008, 01:37:37 AM

Author
Supporting AvPGalaxy. (Read 5,876 times)

Chris P

Chris P

ATTENTION EVRYONE,

I have added somehting very new to my site.  On the following pages:  ALIEN, PREDATOR, and AVP; I have added the original backround music titles to them.  So when you visit any of those three pages, they will be playing the original theme track of whatever catagory you chose.  Please let me know if it is good or not.  So, when you visit, be sure to have the volume to your computer on.  ENJOY!

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Where did you download them from? I need them for my fan film.

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Jun 16, 2008, 06:35:35 AM
Where did you download them from? I need them for my fan film.

Oh okay,

I just replied to another similar post of yours asking that.  I though you meant it didn't work, okay, okay.  I will send you the tracks.  Either through your membership on my site, or a plain e-mail.  I downloaded them from limewire, It took a while though.  You have to find the right one.  I might add more to other pages.

PS.  What is your fan film about?  I plan to make about 10 of my own this summer.  They will be music vids. though.  Music tracks, like:  Let's Go (By lil john, trick daddy), Money in the Bank (by lil scrappy)... Not the original soundtracks.  These films will be ones you can laugh at, mockery vidoes if you will.  They will be hilarious, I am getting the video cut-out software soon.

Thanks.

Peace out dude.

Purebreedalien

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Jun 17, 2008, 08:42:32 PM
Check out the fan film and what it is about at these links:

Q&A
http://www.avpexterminate.proboards60.com/index.cgi?board=apavpff&action=display&thread=182

AvPGalaxy topic
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=17879.0

Thanks Chris :)

No problem dude.  I will look into them.  Thanks.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

OK then. Thanks.

Chris P

Chris P

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Thank You.  :)

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Hey Chris, the Email still hasn't come for some reason.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Neither has mine, for the soundtracks.

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: Private Hudson on Jun 19, 2008, 08:39:29 PM
Hey Chris, the Email still hasn't come for some reason.

That's wierd.  OOOO!  You may have to turn the "Spam Filter" OFF.  That might be the problem.  Try that. ;)

Chris P

Chris P

(Excuse the double posting...)

@EVERYONE,

ATTENTION; my site now has a new AVP THEATRE Page, where you can view popular videos from the films, and other fan films.  Be sure to pop by and check it out!  Let me know what you think and if I should change anything in the FORUMS section.

- Thank you.

Chris P 8)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I'll turn spam filter off then. :)

Chris P

Chris P

sounds good.  I will send the tracks today ;).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed