Supporting AvPGalaxy.

Started by Chris P, Jun 14, 2008, 01:37:37 AM

Author
Supporting AvPGalaxy. (Read 5,908 times)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Is that a hint of sarcasm I detect, Da-Wolf?

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

not really, is just that it seemed to me that it was in response to my previous comment, but nothing connected it to it.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Ok... but that doesn't explain why you quoted my comment ;)

Da-Wolf

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 14, 2008, 08:11:56 PM
Quote from: Purebreedalien on Jun 14, 2008, 06:13:13 PM
I'm a member of: AvPGalaxy.net, AvP Extermination.proboards60.com, AvPFreaks.com, AlienArmyclan.myclanwebsite.com and cpsalienpredatorsite.webs.com

You need a life :P
Was that serious? If so I take that offensively. I'm sure that there are other people who are members of much more sites than what I am a member of.

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

I don't get the "need' part.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Why?

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

I was playing soccer and I kicked the ball into someones head twice by accident.  4-5 my team won.
Tommoro I want to go on the trails with my ATV then maybe start a foot ball game.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

And that has to do with what exactly?...

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

Sorry I thought I was in another topic. I've being going crazy because of exams.  :(

Chris P

Chris P

@ DARKNESS,

My sincere oppologies.  I had no recolection of such a law.  I thought it would be anticipated, for the reason to advertise and grow this site.  But anyways.  I won't "copy" your info, but rather read the articles of many other sites and make my own summeries.  I am not in any way, shape, or form, copying this site at all.  Know that for starters.  I intend to make this site unique to siute me, and my members.  Not to become an "avpgalaxy 2".  Not in a million years.  So, DARKNESS, I am sorry for the inconveniance, and I shall change the two articles I used from here right away.  I am very sorry, once again.  But thank you for letting me know.
Won't happen again.

Peace.

- Chris P

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Thanks Chris  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed