Ignoring AvP continuity

Started by Hunter-Slayer, Apr 14, 2008, 07:50:43 PM

Author
Ignoring AvP continuity (Read 3,332 times)

Hunter-Slayer

Hunter-Slayer

I propose that for the good of alien and predator fans everywhere we ignore AvP continuity. I mean for god sakes they put a Space Jockey scull in the predator skull case! the AvP directors are just making crap up and it needs to stop being regarded as a viable source. Thats my two cents

Zero

Zero

Post a pic of the Space Jockey skull,I only remember an alien skull

Zero

Zero

Holy f**k,your the first to point this out

Hunter-Slayer

Hunter-Slayer

no theres another thread which is where I found it. However I seemed to be the most pissed off. If you watch the commentary the director admits to putting the scull there

Zero

Zero

Oh my god,now we might have the predators wipe out the Jockeys,thus the Crash site on the Alien planet might have been caused by them.If any God loving Director see this,he will try to pretend he didn't

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I know you said in another thread that you are not very good at English and stuff but skull is spelt with a k  ;)

Hunter-Slayer

Hunter-Slayer

?

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Wait a second, that was the other new guy. Sorry. My mistake. It is spelt with a K though. Am I forgiven?

Hunter-Slayer

Hunter-Slayer

yeah sorry I was just confused

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Me too. It was this guy:
Quote from: RoboPredalien97 on Apr 14, 2008, 07:42:52 PM
Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Apr 13, 2008, 09:53:52 PM
Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Apr 13, 2008, 07:45:20 PM
Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Apr 13, 2008, 07:34:20 PM

I agree with you. Myspace is ruining the youth of the people today.

Sorry for the bad spelling, i have been living in American for 4 years now and i still don't know that much enigsh yet.

Danger Close

Danger Close

I have always reguarded the AVP arc to be seperate from both Alien and Predator story arc's.

SM

SM

QuoteHoly f**k,your the first to point this out

No it's been public knowledge for some time now.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

That was a Space Jockey?

Stalker

Stalker

To be honest, the "Jockey skull" in the predator ship didn't bother me. It was just another nod to the Alien films, like the xenomorph skull in Predator 2.

Quote from: Zero on Apr 14, 2008, 08:07:26 PM
Oh my god,now we might have the predators wipe out the Jockeys

It does not imply that the predators exterminated the Space Jockey race at all, it just means that at some point, a single Jockey was killed & taken as a trophy.

The only part of the AVP continuity I really hate, & I mean absolutely loathe, is the idea that predators were considered the Gods of ancient civilisation & helped to build the foundations of modern society. That's just a load of bullshit in my opinion.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed