Just Got Hot Toys Wolf - Pics Inside.

Started by AdamBombOi, Mar 12, 2008, 12:36:36 AM

Author
Just Got Hot Toys Wolf - Pics Inside. (Read 8,982 times)

AdamBombOi

I'm just gonna say, that if you missed out on Wolf, you ARE going to be kicking yourself down the line. Hands down, he is the BEST to date - at least, he is my favorite in my own growing collection. The molded on gauntlets and leg armor do not hinder this amazing figure at all and the face is AMAZING!

Notes: I didn't connect my hoses, because I frankly, didn't want too. I didn't want to display him with the helmet, or with the cannons up. Also, I know that the whip isn't hung exactly right, but I like it the way it is. I might eventually do it 'right', but for now, naaah.

As the owner of both the Neca Wolf's, and this... well, Hot Toys basically kicked the holy crap out of Neca.

Scarface Predator

Looks great! Don't remember Wolf being scarred in the movie.

JDubG

Thats badass. Can you pose him just like parts from the movie?

FACEBOX

Quote from: JDubG on Mar 12, 2008, 06:51:34 AM
Thats badass. Can you pose him just like parts from the movie?

Is that a request, or a question?

AdamBombOi

Well, I don't know what the dude meant... so here's this crap, lol.

TheUrbanPredator

Quote from: AdamBombOi on Mar 12, 2008, 08:45:20 AM

Lol.. cool. :D ;)

chopperbuilder

Damn :) how can you get it allready??

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Sweat pictures.

AdamBombOi

Quote from: chopperbuilder on Mar 12, 2008, 07:22:23 PM
Damn :) how can you get it allready??

I ordered mine from Toys2.net, who usually always get's their stock in before other North American stores... it was worth it too, because once again they didn't let me down. I think it was like, all preorders before Feb. 25 were shipped about a week ago, any preorders after, wouldn't ship until either April or May.

SOOOOOOO glad I have mine! ;D

chopperbuilder

Damn you!! :D a huge grats to you then mate :D your one lucky dude!! :D

Dachande519

I can't wait for mine to get here from Cornerstore Comics.

Private Hudson

I want thats SO bad!!

AdamBombOi

The only real problem I had, was with that rubber/plastic lioncloth... It was a little tough to get on, but in the end it was really fine. Heads up, either heat it with a blow dryer, or do the boiling trick to soften in up, otherwise... when you slide it up, get the front half as far up as possible, then carefully get the back end up. It's not that bad, but tips do help.

Really, that was the only problem I encountered with Wolf, a lot of people don't like the adjustable straps on the thigh armor, but its really no big deal. Just get a hold of the strap, and the little plastic adjuster, and pull them is separate directions.

I'm glad everyone's enjoyed the pics I've posted, if I don't see a review on youtube soon, I'll make a video!

Scarface Predator

Quote from: AdamBombOi on Mar 12, 2008, 08:45:20 AM

post more of this! Please lol
ps why scar is so beefy and wolf looks so thin :o :o

Private Hudson

Looks more like Gill. :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed