AVP: Second Life?

Started by nchurch81, Mar 07, 2008, 03:52:26 PM

Author
AVP: Second Life? (Read 1,241 times)

nchurch81

nchurch81

Okay, crazy idea and had no idea where to post it.

I would love to see an AvP forum set up like Second Life.  You can be an alien or a predator or possibly a marine and you chat as your avatar.  You can change the looks of your characters.  You can join clans or hives or squadrons.  I mean it wouldn't be like the AVP games, because here the aliens and preds and humans would be sitting down to gab and post and exchange goods and services.  I just think that would be fun. 

What do you think?

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

If you mean an RPG forum then you're too late. Apparantly we had one and lost it but I wasn't around then.

nchurch81

nchurch81

Yeah, that's totally what I mean.  But it would be sans fighting and all that.
And that's sad that we lost it.  Ah well.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

What happen to the RPG forum?

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

In the Feedback board find the topic Role Playing Forum and in it, it says that a while back Darkness granted us one but it was taken off for some reason. Ahh the mysterious history of AvPGalaxy lol.
I found the conversation:
Quote from: Darkness on Feb 05, 2007, 08:58:57 PM
I guess Dachande has got his wish.

I'll make a subforum in the A-P Discussion Board. That's as far as I will go as I don't want this RPG thing to take over the forum.

Who wants to be moderator of it?
Quote from: Dachande on Feb 05, 2007, 09:09:00 PM
woot!

Ill volunteer for the job, after all, it was my idea, and if it all goes to hell, you can blame me.
Quote from: Darkness on Feb 05, 2007, 09:13:28 PM
Okay, I've made you a mod of that board.
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 05, 2007, 09:46:58 PM
Woot for Dach! Hope you enjoy modding and organizing your rules and stuff!  :P
Quote from: Chaim Witz on Sep 07, 2007, 05:56:57 PM
Where would the forum be?This site or its own personal one.If it was here it would probably get more people on the site.either way im not going to bother with any games for awhile.
Quote from: Darkness on Sep 07, 2007, 06:01:03 PM
The RPG forum was abandoned here a few months back.
Quote from: darkbladepred on Sep 20, 2007, 12:27:17 PM
Quote from: arnold23 on Sep 20, 2007, 06:20:08 AM
I love the idea...  8)

you're a bit late. Look at the dates on all the above posts. We've already had, and lost an RP section of the forum. Go here:

http://z7.invisionfree.com/AvPWar/index.php?

nchurch81

nchurch81

so you would be able to design and run around as character in that old RPG forum.  Well I think it would still be a cool idea.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Is an RPG forum like this game? If so, I hate them.

http://bitefight.org/

D88M

D88M

I use to play that game:D i believe that was a shit, but after a while i find it fun, and i don´t know why:P. I don´t know what happened, a lot of accounts get deleted, mine too, and i never play it again (I´m talking of the bitefight).

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

ELDERPREDATOR's site www.AvPBlood.Proboards80.com has an RPG section in it and it's quite cool.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed