Post Your Ride!

Started by Cellien, Mar 06, 2008, 05:10:06 AM

Author
Post Your Ride! (Read 14,655 times)

Cellien

Cellien

There's an ancient thread about this, so thought I'd start a new one.  Post your ride, preferrably with pictures!

I recently sold my 06 Nissan Frontier because of horrible gas mileage and got an 08 Ford Ranger 4 cylinder.  Up to 30 mpg baby!  Just got done lifting it.

Here's a Pic:

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Just a stock photo of my car:

07 Chevy Aveo, and yes, a 6'3" man has plenty of leg room in it.

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Same here, just a stock photo, but it's the same color.

06 Chevy Malibu Hatchback

sweeteyes

sweeteyes

Damn Cell....that area looks like something out of Psycho...or Amityville horror! :o :P ;)

and 6'3 guy in that??...wow, must be a very roomy car.... ;)

brain_damage

brain_damage

don't have it...

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

But dark green.

Ccoletta86

Ccoletta86

a 4-cylinder truck???...are you serious, how does that thing move???

the V6 option is much better and gets decent MPG

I got an Audi A3 2.0T sportback...Pics will be up soon if someone can tell me how to post pics on here

i feel bad for that kid who drives the mini-van...you pretty much lost your manhood as soon u step foot into one

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

It's a family car. I have 3 siblings and 2 parents.

Ccoletta86

Ccoletta86

indeed... i learned to drive in an 88 Chrysler mini-van but it was stickshift and it had a turbo...it was neat until i wrapped it around a telephone pole  :P

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: sweeteyes on Mar 06, 2008, 10:12:13 AM
Damn Cell....that area looks like something out of Psycho...or Amityville horror! :o :P ;)

Heh, that's an old house in the area, not my house.  The area is a mix of older and new(ish) homes.

Quote from: Ccoletta86 on Mar 06, 2008, 03:18:01 PM
a 4-cylinder truck???...are you serious, how does that thing move???

the V6 option is much better and gets decent MPG

I got an Audi A3 2.0T sportback...Pics will be up soon if someone can tell me how to post pics on here

The 4 cylinder can be sluggish, but all mini-trucks used to be 4 cylinders..they've all just grown.  Today, the Ranger is the only minitruck on the road while all the other small trucks are now mid sized.  I had a 06 Frontier V6 and the gas mileage hovered around 16mpg.  It was the reason I got rid of it.

To post pics, make an account at photobucket.com and upload them, then you paste the link here with the "image" icon.

Master Chief

Master Chief

I get pretty good gas mileage.

04 - CBR600RR

Cellien

Cellien

^ Damn sweet!  I bet you do get good mpgs.. like 60-80 mpg?

Master Chief

Master Chief

haha, thanks.  Only when I respect the throttle.  ;)

Ccoletta86

Ccoletta86

The 4 cylinder can be sluggish, but all mini-trucks used to be 4 cylinders..they've all just grown.  Today, the Ranger is the only minitruck on the road while all the other small trucks are now mid sized.  I had a 06 Frontier V6 and the gas mileage hovered around 16mpg.  It was the reason I got rid of it.

To post pics, make an account at photobucket.com and upload them, then you paste the link here with the "image" icon.
[/quote]

They also got the Mazda B-series truck which is essentially a stripped down rebadged Ranger, they also have the Chevy  Colorado which is a little bit bigger but has an oversized 2.9L four cylinder rated at 185hp...kinda pointless if you ask me, they go even more overboard with an I-5 engine thats the size of most large V-6's...they could cease to use these huge ass engines if they used smaller engines with turbos but hey....americans love big gas guzzling engines

Huol

Huol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed