Gill/Chopper
AVP Elder
Wolf
Author
Most overated Pred (Read 15,892 times)

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Quote from: Spectre on Mar 02, 2008, 07:59:54 AM
I am gonna go with anythime... ppl think he is the best when all he really did was use his plasmacaster.

Plasma spammer lol.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Celtic or Scar =/

severen76

severen76

Wolf is by far.

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

How is Scar overrated? If anything, his Alien kills are dwarfed by complaints about his team-up with Lex.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

^ I agree with you.

Spectre

Spectre

Really there is only three good answers... i.e. the three soloists, the others are clearly awful or did nothing to be considered to be rated.

Newsfop

Newsfop

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 02, 2008, 02:47:07 AM
Celtic received a lot of hype because his fight with Grid was evenly balanced (well, towards the end anyway), not b/c he killed Grid.

Were you watching the same movie that I was? Grid put his toungue through Celtic's forehead. Grid didn't die until Scar's nuke went off.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Newsfop on Mar 03, 2008, 04:21:11 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 02, 2008, 02:47:07 AM
Celtic received a lot of hype because his fight with Grid was evenly balanced (well, towards the end anyway), not b/c he killed Grid.

Were you watching the same movie that I was? Grid put his toungue through Celtic's forehead. Grid didn't die until Scar's nuke went off.

I know that. That's the point I was making, that it was not Celtic who killed Grid.

fluxcap

fluxcap

Quote from: Eidotemit on Mar 02, 2008, 02:43:14 AM
Celtic killed no aliens... he was a failure.
Yes! After I watched the film, I honestly had no clue people would latch onto Celtic as much as they did.

Stalker

Stalker

Up until Celtic made the idiotic mistake of just standing there & letting Grid head bite him, he was actually quite a good predator. He was brutal, unmerciful, & deadly. Although most people just like him because of his mask.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I think his mask is the only thing cool about Celtic.

Stalker

Stalker

Well he took on Grid in unarmed combat- & nearly won. That says something. He was a far more interesting predator to me than Scar or Chopper. He was brutal & ruthless, slaughtering whatever got in his way. I doubt he would have resorted to the weak team-up with Lex the way Scar did...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Forgive the question, but how did Celtic get his name?

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

The mask resembles Celtic knotwork

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Stalker on Mar 03, 2008, 02:49:04 PM
...He was brutal & ruthless, slaughtering whatever got in his way...

I'm sorry, but how is Celtic the above mentioned?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed