"Dinner for Fiends" AVP-R podcast

Started by Sirand, Jan 07, 2008, 04:45:16 PM

Author
"Dinner for Fiends" AVP-R podcast (Read 11,091 times)

Dark Passenger

I liked the movie, but i just didnt like the way chet and wolf died, kinda predictable....

KidPresentable

"What's 10 times 0?"  :D

Awesome podcast. Love those guys.

Commander Aun

Quote from: Convict on Jan 08, 2008, 05:31:39 AM
I liked the movie, but i just didnt like the way chet and wolf died, kinda predictable....

Its like Darth Vader throwing Emperor Palpatine down the shaft, then jumping down the shaft himself, only for the Death Star II to be destroyed.

Xhan

Xhan

Quote from: Ccoletta86 on Jan 08, 2008, 12:14:48 AM
yeah i agree with them completly er...This movie f*ckin sucks.. and you can qoute me on that!

AVPR=worst movie of 2007

The Buz

The Buz

Quote from: StealthHunter on Jan 08, 2008, 12:09:19 AM
Quote from: Porkus Maximus on Jan 07, 2008, 11:09:01 PM
Quote from: Xenomorphine on Jan 07, 2008, 11:00:16 PM
Damn, those are some scathing remarks, but whether I'll end up agreeing with them or not, it was an entertaining listen. :)

I found the whole thing pretty amature and childish to be honest.

"THIS FILM SUCKS...ERRR...ERM COCK.  YEAH THIS FILM SUCKS COCK LOL DAMN DUDE THAT WAS SWEET I SHOULD WRITE THAT ONE DOWN!"

Pretty much my thoughts.

I like how these douche-bags talk so much shit about Anderson here, yet when they were at the Resident Evil: Extinction section at Comic-Con 07 of which Anderson was present, they said absolutely nothing to him at all.

Really? He was there? Damn, if Sirand and I would have known he was there we would have found him. Weird too, cause we were filming the hundred Mila's walking around and never once caught sight of him. Oh well, if he was there, than he heard me ask this question to Ridley Scott:

Thanks for listening  ;)

FreewayShark

I got tired of it pretty quickly. Some jokes can only go so far before they get stupid and these guys pushed it. They have their opinions about the movie and that's fine, but I do think they sounded a little immature when they were saying them.

Vemados

Vemados

What's up with people complaining about eh get to the chopper line?  If it was never said in Predator you wouldn't even have noticed it... and how many different ways can Dallas tell Ricky to move his feet so he can travel to the helicopter?  <<Would that be better???

The Buz

The Buz

Quote from: Vemados on Jan 09, 2008, 01:38:24 AM
What's up with people complaining about eh get to the chopper line?  If it was never said in Predator you wouldn't even have noticed it... and how many different ways can Dallas tell Ricky to move his feet so he can travel to the helicopter?  <<Would that be better???

I thought the get to the chopper line was hilarious and was one of the few references I appreciated.

Dark Passenger

QuoteI thought the get to the chopper line was hilarious and was one of the few references I appreciated.

he said it realistictly, how else would ya saw get to the chopper, "get to the aero drynamic thing!"

StealthHunter

Quote from: The Buz on Jan 09, 2008, 12:21:32 AM
Damn, those are some scathing remarks, but whether I'll end up agreeing with them or not, it was an entertaining listen. :)

"THIS FILM SUCKS...ERRR...ERM COCK.  YEAH THIS FILM SUCKS COCK LOL DAMN DUDE THAT WAS SWEET I SHOULD WRITE THAT ONE DOWN!"

Pretty much my thoughts.

I like how these douche-bags talk so much shit about Anderson here, yet when they were at the Resident Evil: Extinction section at Comic-Con 07 of which Anderson was present, they said absolutely nothing to him at all.

Really? He was there? Damn, if Sirand and I would have known he was there we would have found him. Weird too, cause we were filming the hundred Mila's walking around and never once caught sight of him. Oh well, if he was there, than he heard me ask this question to Ridley Scott:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TQLRMIGA2I

Thanks for listening  ;)

Good excuse dude. :D

I'm pretty sure every panel at Comic-Con has a listing of it's participants, so it should have been kinda hard to miss Anderson. Not that anyone of you comedic geniuses would've had the balls to say anything to his face.

The Buz

The Buz

Quote from: StealthHunter on Jan 09, 2008, 10:25:18 AM

Pretty much my thoughts.

Thanks for listening  ;)

I'm pretty sure every panel at Comic-Con has a listing of it's participants, so it should have been kinda hard to miss Anderson. Not that anyone of you comedic geniuses would've had the balls to say anything to his face.

And yes, comic con does have a list of it's guests. It's a 15 page manual. We just go and do interviews in the press rooms usually though, and don't walk the floor that much. Unfortunately no one was doing any press junkets for RE: Extinction. If he had been up at one, oh man...would have made for one of our best videos.

Alas though you're probably right. Anderson is just such a monumentally intimidating man that none of us could ever work up the courage to even speak to him, let alone insult him. I'd be terrified of his pale skin turning that deep greenish tint and his shirt and pants bursting at the seams! Then he'd call out that terrifying roar "ANDERSON SMASH YOUR DREAMS!" Surely we would run to the hills unable to control even the most basic of bodily functions. He is a true terror to be hold, and no one really has even the ounce of bravado to speak to him like we all say we would.

Or maybe we would just go up to him and tell him his movie sucks. One can only hope for the opportunity.  ;)

StealthHunter

Quote from: The Buz on Jan 09, 2008, 12:09:36 PM
Quote from: StealthHunter on Jan 09, 2008, 10:25:18 AM

Pretty much my thoughts.

Thanks for listening  ;)

And yes, comic con does have a list of it's guests. It's a 15 page manual. We just go and do interviews in the press rooms usually though, and don't walk the floor that much. Unfortunately no one was doing any press junkets for RE: Extinction. If he had been up at one, oh man...would have made for one of our best videos.

If that excruciating podcast is any indication, I'm betting that video would have been some truly riveting material. What kind of questions would you ask? Would it be something like...

"Hey Paul, how come your movies..uh.. suck cock?" to which one of your buddies could chime in "Wow dude he just totally owned you ahahaha!"

shakermakerman

what gets me is one of the guys said he went and enjoyed it, then went again and thought how shit it was.

Xenomorphine

Quote from: shakermakerman on Jan 09, 2008, 12:47:27 PM
what gets me is one of the guys said he went and enjoyed it, then went again and thought how shit it was.

Because he'd been waiting for a Predator creature fix for ages and felt that he finally got it. But when it came to taking notice of anything else, thought the rest was unremarkable.

Sirand

Sirand

Anderson was AT Comic Con??? Why didn't anyone tell me???

It's my life's mission to walk up to him and tell him that he raped my favorite franchise...to his face.
I already did it on Howard Stern and Buz got revenge through Ridley Scott....but it's still not the same. I have to see him face to face. Oh well, maybe next Comic Con.

Some day, Anderson. Some day.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed