Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 863,378 times)

windebieste

windebieste

Hah!  I was thinking the same thing - and I'm not a predator fan. 

-Windebieste.

pmaz11

pmaz11

So I was randomly searching eBay the other day & came across this Predalien figure from Japan. There is a normal color version, a silver version (my item) & a black version.

Normal prices on eBay were $90+ for all versions, but I got lucky I guess and snagged it for $28.00.

Anyone else have and/or seen any of these Japanese brand figures? There is an Alien & Predator as well I believe.

& No Articulation, but still a really cool figure!

Nickb60

Nickb60

Bought this from ebay with an 11 inch Alien vs Predator set for £20...Queen was missing left arm and the 2 mini arms so I scratch built them out of DAS clay... Also had to build a left mini arm for an old Halcyon kit as it was lost in a move a few years back.

freedomfighter1111

freedomfighter1111

426Buddy

426Buddy

Just picked up the Neca dog alien,

Denton Smalls

Denton Smalls

Quote from: pmaz11 on Feb 03, 2017, 02:02:08 AM
So I was randomly searching eBay the other day & came across this Predalien figure from Japan. There is a normal color version, a silver version (my item) & a black version.

Normal prices on eBay were $90+ for all versions, but I got lucky I guess and snagged it for $28.00.

Anyone else have and/or seen any of these Japanese brand figures? There is an Alien & Predator as well I believe.

& No Articulation, but still a really cool figure

I really like the see through dome on the Predalien, it reminds me of Big Chap.

windebieste

windebieste

The NECA Dog Alien is cool.  Which version did you get?   Definitely worth having on your shelf.

Oh, and 'AvP' Gold Edition.  Congratulations.  That is a MUST HAVE! item.

-Windebieste.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I was going to comment on that gorgeous box and game. (L)

426Buddy

426Buddy

@Winde - I got the series 8 I believe, really love this figure. The tail is so huge its almost comical lol and the shape of the head doesn't seem movie accurate to me but I could be wrong.

Thanks guys, yeah I love that game and box art is just great. It saddens me though that I somehow lost the game case and discs sometime in the last couple years,  probably during a move. It hurts because it was a long painful process to get that game and get it to work on my PC when I was a kid, good memories though.

I was given the standard edition for my b-day but it wouldn't run on our families PC at all, so my parents returned it. Too bad because that box art was my all time favorite.

windebieste

windebieste

If you still want the game, you are in Luck.  GOG has the updated version of the game that will run on your PC.  It's DRM free, costs around $6 and will run on your computer. 

Unlike the Steam version which mercilessly ropes you into that platform so you can't play the game without Steam running, you don't need any third party environment to play the game.  So you can just install and play.  Simple.

You can then burn it to disk, pop it into a jewel case and drop the game into your awesome box to give it some purpose once again. 

-Windebieste.

Russ840

Russ840

I always loved the original box for that game. I wish I never threw it out. I still have the original discs though.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Thanks winde but i dont even have a pc now unfortunatly, have no extra $ for that stuff anymore. Any extra money usually goes to fixing up my crappy house or on my lil guy :D. I do have the game on my steam account though lol just no way to access it. Only reason I joined steam was for avp, avp2010, and A:cm (which i was hyped for, too bad it was terrible.)

Anyway now i need a neca Aliens warrior to complete the trilogy, the queen is way over my price range and just to big. Im thinking the brown warrior but not sure really.. Does neca have a resurrection warrior?

@Russ
Yeah that box art was amazing wish I still had it, i'm just glad i managed to hang on to the gold edition box. Heck I wish I still had Aliens: A Comic Book Adventure for Windows95 just for the box.

Spoiler

[close]
Spoiler

[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

426Buddy

426Buddy

windebieste

windebieste

Nice way to pose the Dog Alien with the egg.  Sweet.

Is that the tin plaque from the 'ALIENS' Loot Crate propped up behind it? 

I finally found a cheap Loot Crate glow in the dark Titans Alien about a month ago.  Cheap.  In Australia.  Doesn't happen often.  Of course, I snapped it up as soon as I saw it.  I've been 'umming and ahhing' about getting one for some time now.  When an opportunity is presented like that, you stop with the uncertainty and git yer wallet out.

-Windebieste.

Russ840

Russ840

Quote from: 426Buddy on Mar 18, 2017, 03:54:33 AM
Thanks winde but i dont even have a pc now unfortunatly, have no extra $ for that stuff anymore. Any extra money usually goes to fixing up my crappy house or on my lil guy :D. I do have the game on my steam account though lol just no way to access it. Only reason I joined steam was for avp, avp2010, and A:cm (which i was hyped for, too bad it was terrible.)

Anyway now i need a neca Aliens warrior to complete the trilogy, the queen is way over my price range and just to big. Im thinking the brown warrior but not sure really.. Does neca have a resurrection warrior?

@Russ
Yeah that box art was amazing wish I still had it, i'm just glad i managed to hang on to the gold edition box. Heck I wish I still had Aliens: A Comic Book Adventure for Windows95 just for the box.

Spoiler

[close]
Spoiler

[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

That Dorman art on that DHP cover is, for me, the best Avp ever.

Quote from: Russ840 on Mar 20, 2017, 06:04:11 PM
Quote from: 426Buddy on Mar 18, 2017, 03:54:33 AM

@Russ

Spoiler

[close]
Spoiler

[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

That Dorman art on that DHP cover is, for me, the best AvP pic ever.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed