If a clan of Bad Bloods appeared on Earth...

Started by Purebreedalien, Dec 24, 2007, 10:26:49 AM

Author
If a clan of Bad Bloods appeared on Earth... (Read 9,118 times)

CanadianHero67

They would be hunted by honorable preds.

Wolfs Girl

Good. Looks like I will be sticking around then,
:)

Accaris

On the other hand, a Predator could become "bad blooded" just by breaking the rules of their society, right? So maybe the Bad Blood clan wants to make peaceful contact with humanity, something strictly forbidden by the Predators.

Alien Hunter Scar

I agree with Purebreedalien id run farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr awwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy....
then id go and see if anyone was alive  ???

Wolfs Girl

Quote from: Accaris on Dec 27, 2007, 02:33:29 PM
On the other hand, a Predator could become "bad blooded" just by breaking the rules of their society, right? So maybe the Bad Blood clan wants to make peaceful contact with humanity, something strictly forbidden by the Predators.
Bad bloods usually mean they don't go by the hunting code and kill anyone they feel like, armed or not.
Though this is a cool thought..hmm.

Predatory-Intent

Quote from: happypred on Dec 25, 2007, 05:26:09 AM
Quote from: purebreedalien on Dec 24, 2007, 10:26:49 AM
This topic has been inspired by Accaris' topic 'If the Aliens appeared on Earth...' So what would you do if a large numbered clan of Bad Bloods decided to land on Earth? I personally would run far, far away.

getting killed by a badblood could possibly be worse than death by xenomorph implantation

a badblood would probably prefer torturing his prey to death over a clean kill :/

Yikes. o.o

Must.  Move.  Far.  Far.  Away. >.>

Iron Hide

Quote from: Predatory-Intent on Jan 21, 2008, 09:20:15 AM
This topic has been inspired by Accaris' topic 'If the Aliens appeared on Earth...' So what would you do if a large numbered clan of Bad Bloods decided to land on Earth? I personally would run far, far away.

getting killed by a badblood could possibly be worse than death by xenomorph implantation

a badblood would probably prefer torturing his prey to death over a clean kill :/

Yikes. o.o

XD,yes,I would run....long and hard

Predatory-Intent

Quote from: Iron Hide on Jan 21, 2008, 09:23:56 AM

Yikes. o.o

;D Hee hee hee, with fire on our heels we would.

It's way past our bed time, that is if your in the US..Oxo

Iron Hide

Quote from: Predatory-Intent on Jan 21, 2008, 09:25:40 AM

Yikes. o.o

lol yes yes,it is(texas),but I'm bored and still thinking about how kickass Cloverfield was  ;D

Predatory-Intent

Quote from: Iron Hide on Jan 21, 2008, 09:27:55 AM

Yikes. o.o

lol yes yes,it is(texas),but I'm bored and still thinking about how kickass Cloverfield was  ;D

Xo omg The previews for that were so compleatly vague, what in the seven hells is it about?!
It looks awesome enough though  ;D

BlkSoul

I would try Kill as many as humanly possible so when the Honord preds come they would reconize me as a Hunter and hopefully not hunt me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iron Hide

Quote from: Predatory-Intent on Jan 21, 2008, 09:45:04 AM
Quote from: Iron Hide on Jan 21, 2008, 09:27:55 AM

Yikes. o.o

Xo omg The previews for that were so compleatly vague, what in the seven hells is it about?!
It looks awesome enough though  ;D

it's basically about a big monster that rampages through the city,but mann it was so damn gnarley,it was like blair witch meets godzilla! XD!

BlkSoul

Funny Iorn Hide. Would you join me for the hunt?

Iron Hide

Quote from: BlkSoul on Jan 21, 2008, 10:32:52 AM
Funny Iorn Hide. Would you join me for the hunt?

hunting what?

BlkSoul

If badbloods came to earht?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed