International Prometheus Launch Trailer

Started by Valaquen, Apr 27, 2012, 01:05:31 AM

Author
International Prometheus Launch Trailer (Read 151,777 times)

nendo

Wow. Running Space Jockey, Melting PLastic around guys face. Weird snake thing. AWESOME!!!

Michael Harper

That thing that popped out of the black goo was freaky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darkness

Saw a good shot of that snake like creature thing.

Was someone's helmet melting or something at the end. It looked like it melted straight through his face.

Vulhala

HOLYf**kINGSHIT.

HOLYf**kINGSHIT.

MR EL1M1NATOR

Ok, I missed pretty much all of that because of lag. Some cool new stuff though!

eyesofthedemon

Holy shit creature shot!

Space jockey with helmet on!

Way to much to take in!

Adam802

I didn't even see it.  The page wouldnt even load lol.  Will have to wait for an online HD version...........

Cvalda

Such a shame they used that horrible overdub of "There won't be any home to go back to!" from the US TV spots. Poor Noomi. >:(

MrSpaceJockey

I think we've officially reached frontier of being as close to spoilers as possible.  Though I really wish I could see what was going on.  I hope there's going to be a good quality release soon.

10 new replies as I try to write.  :'(

Taxemic

Quote from: Vulhala on Apr 29, 2012, 08:13:10 PM
HOLYf**kINGSHIT.

HOLYf**kINGSHIT.

^^^ this and once more, HOLYF**KINGSHIT!!!

Mastes1

The effect looked great. That worm thing looked really good and i don't know what happened but someones helmet was melted by some sliver liqued or something.

Zeta Reticuli

Zeta Reticuli

wow that mutating guy looked scary as f*ck  :o

and also that thing that came out of the goo reminded me of:

;)

Esoteric_Voyage

from the UK here, just watched it! (no lag of course)

a lot of new footage!!!

some new things worth noting:

we see what the creature looks like that goes into the arm (the snake looking thing)

we have confirmation of dead jockey bodies found in the cave that is examined by the crew.

there is  new footage of what happens to some people who are infected or affected by what they discover, it looks dramatic.

there is some new footage of the hologram jockey, from what i could make out the running jockey in the hologram has its mask part of the suit on i think.

thats what i could remember, some new story hints were dropped (the company apparently through vickers seems to be cautious about the idea of bringing anything 'alien' back, this is interesting)

hope it comes onto iTunes soon!

Ulfer

We need an internet version now !
I tried the stream, but it was a very unsatisfying experience  :-\ ;D
It looks good ! The "snake" !

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed